Wrong clip.
THIS if the clip my friend took.
He’s stock but the lack of Acceleration is appalling.
Wrong clip.
THIS if the clip my friend took.
He’s stock but the lack of Acceleration is appalling.
Emergency thrust might help a bit. Ig there will be a little update or bug fixing today for our new patch as usual. Hope they get the emergency thrust mode on today.
Are there any reports adressing the poor supersonic performance of the 9.41s?
Not yet (except one without any sources and get nei). But I see people posting issue about the landing gear modeling.
Ofc.
I will send it to you after the work.
Seems like people are noticing.
This one also talks about how poor the supersonic performance is so the guy multipaths the whole time he plays it.
bug report when

less than a 100k left
Is the MiG-35 even able to hit its advertised top speed at altitude?
I was looking for a brochure of the MiG-35 to find the top speed earlier to test.
As It stands, I doubt it. And if it is possible It would take a very long time to reach it.
Alright, Top speed I’m seeing in all the brochures is 2,100km/h.
I’ll go test at 10km and see if MiG-35 can reach said speed.
2100 kph in 5 business days
for VNE its 1.05 iirc
and for G load 1.5
how long did it take to get to 2100kph?
I wasn’t timing that. Since I started on the airstrip.
The structural speed limit is 1.05, and the G load limit is 1.5 yep, but why, what are you testing? 👀
roughly
i dont need an exact time