Meet Northern King, the 15th Season of the Battle Pass!

Download Wallpaper:

The King Tiger is coming to Sweden! One of the best tanks of the Second World War that went to the northern country as a testing tank obtained after the war is the main prize of the brand-new 15th Battle Pass season: Northern King.

To receive Battle Pass rewards, you’ll need to regularly log into the game and complete tasks and challenges. Each level of the Battle Pass will earn you a prize, be it a player icon, loading screen, title, decals, decorations, or 3 brand-new premium vehicles!

Meet Season 15 of the Battle Pass!

When: From April 24th until July 24th.

This Season’s Rewards!

We’ve got a new set of decals, decorations, a profile icon and vehicles lined up for you this season! See the full list in the Battle Pass tab in the hangar, or check them out on our Wiki. Here’s some key rewards for Season 15:

USS Flagstaff

A Premium US Motor Gun Boat at Rank III

This is an incredibly speedy and maneuverable boat with a interchangeable main gun — the 152 mm cannon with excellent high-explosives or a 40 mm Bofors cannon. The choice ultimately yours!

P-51C-11-NT Mustang (China)

A Premium Fighter for China at Rank III

Thanks to the high-altitude Packard V-1650-7 Merlin engine, this Mustang is one of the fastest aircraft at its rank. Ideal for boom n’ zooming!

Kungstiger

A Premium Heavy Tank for Sweden at Rank IV

The King Tiger is a fantastic heavy tank with good frontal hull armor, one of the best guns at its rank and very effective shells. With Sweden, it’s a true Northern King!

Decals

Emblem of the 3rd Tank Battalion

Emblem of the Alvsborg Regiment

Emblem of the 6th Combat Support Squadron

Emblem of the 3rd company of the Jutland Dragoons

Decorations

Modern assault rifle (Finland)

Anti-tank rocket launcher (Sweden)

Swedish navy emblem

Profile icon

Valkyrie

About the Battle Pass

If you’ve got two Coupon Upgrades from stages in the previous season, then you can claim the new Battle Pass for free! Exchange them in the purchase menu of the Northern King season.

The Battle Pass is a seasonal event where players can earn many rewards, ranging from Silver Lions and boosters to exclusive season prizes: decorations, profile icons and premium vehicles. The rules are simple: you earn progress points and use them to unlock new stages, earning valuable prizes in the process.

You can unlock new stages and receive awards at any time during the season.

You can access the “Battle Pass” window through the promo block on the right side of the hangar screen.

How to participate

Play

• You get progress points every day for entering the game.
  • From 1 to 5 points.

Complete Battle Tasks

• See Battle Task descriptions in the game and get progress points for completing them.
  • From 2 to 5 points.

Complete Season Challenges

• Season Challenges are very similar to Battle Tasks. One Challenge is available at the season’s start. Every week you get another one or two challenges, three more can be unlocked by opening stages.
  • 30 points.
7 Likes

Swedish navy emblem you say? Nice Profile icon too.

2 Likes

Very good, I like these 3D decorations. I also hope to bring back those old decorations
I missed a lot
QQ图片20240418223146

1 Like

Cool

unfortunality again a special challenge with killing using a tank at 30km/h or more - and this 30 times! 10 times would have been also difficult enough. I will skip this challenge like the other stupid ones in previous BP… But thats no big issue as I will reach the required level anyway

6 Likes

WB shop tomorrow then?

1 Like

Yey! Now i have a sweden 6.7 linup!

I don’t see a problem, just play something stabilized

1 Like

It’s feasible, but I do hate these challenges where you have to speed around in a tank.

3 Likes

Fair enough

I just find amusing how every challenge has an epic name related to Norse mythology, except the “Watch out I’m coming!” one.

Also, for maximal immersion, the “Fjord Defender” challenge should be done with the Hugin :)

2 Likes

It appears Gaijin is really following the pattern of 3 out of the 4 BPs every year only having 1 actaully interesting vehicle while the rest are duds, and then 1 season a year we get an interesting one (this is one of the boring seasons, only USS Flagstaff is interesting).

Also the fact that the Kungstiger is not in the tech tree is crazy. It’s kind of given than it would be a BP prize, but it’s Sweden’s only heavy tank. It needs to be in the tree (yeah I know the KV-1 (1942), which the German premium KV-1C with a ZiS-5 gun, was leaked but we have no clue when that could come).

Also also, a third BP P-51 is so boring. If you’re gonna do a copy-paste prize for China, at least do the Mosquito T. Mk. 27 or 29, or something like that. I’m not annoyed that China has a copy-paste prize, that’s kind of fine because it means more unique stuff can be saved for the tree, I’m annoyed that we have a third BP P-51.

12 Likes

Or the Nasty PT.

1 Like

I thought main reward meant that it was free, but instead it is just another plane. Well, now I’m sad that I can’t have a Premium Swedish tiger 2 to grind the tech tree :(

1 Like

i do not even have a rank 3 heavy which i could make one of the task in

The highest BR one is never free mate

lokis cunning seems not that funny

So for the first BP we were able to get 4 vehicles for reaching level 75… 4 coupons, 4 premium vehicles.
A premium Matilda Hedgehog coupon at level 14.
The premium ORP Garland coupon at level 38.
The free reward at level 50, a premium F2G-1 Super Corsair coupon. rank IV.
And at level 75, a premium T-10A coupon. rank V.

Now we get 3 vehicles,
The premium USS Flagstaff at 38, account activated, no coupon.
The free reward at level 51, a copy paste P-51 coupon, non-tradeable. rank lll.
The premium copy pasted target practice Tiger ll at level 75, coupon, non-tradeable. rank IV.
Now you have to get to level 105 to get the coupon we got at level 50 before.
And you have to get to 125 to get the coupon we got at level 75 before.

No longer a 4th vehicle.

Despite losing a 4th vehicle the price is still the same despite removing 25% of the reward.

All season challenges are also time limited now, where in the earlier seasons you were able to complete all tasks throughout the season and could play when it worked for you, but now you need to actively play for the entire duration of the BP and there is no way to catch up.

Since then, daily tasks and special medals have increased in difficulty, so the whole thing has become more grindy, more expensive, more demanding, more time consuming and less rewarding both in quantity and in quality.

But at least there’s a profile icon that’s likely to be AI generated and a few emblems that are now more difficult to come by as they’ve completely abandoned the monthly decals without explanation and we haven’t had them since 2022, yet we still have nations with literally 1 or 2 decals total.

18 Likes

Modern assault rifle (Finland)

Yea I guess the AK imitation from the 60s is modern to gaijin lmao

1 Like

maybe - but these are in higher BR (>7) which I don’t really play - but as mentioned I will skip this - but the number of 30 kills is imo too high