Meet Major Update “Seek & Destroy”!

I totally agree about the useless and blueballed statements. Said what we wanted to hear then held back. I quit playing because of it with regards to the failed RP promises. Just the princeble of how things are and came to be is extremely frustrating.

Do this game have any kind of any quality control??? or you all just switched to marketing dep. this update is a disaster. Also bring back sound mods asap because your messing with sound make almost every enemy (especially air) silent.

Revert the map changes - the idiotic at this point red zoning and flattening of maps is pointless also removing hills from one side and leaving the other that was counter to it is stupid. Removing some places you could spaw camp - wow this worked “great” now ppl spawn camp 1 square closer from same side.
Do you even bother to test your changes??? Bring back original version of all maps they have small problems but was actually possible to be able to counter 99% of them.

1 Like

Map changes are horrible. Middle East- that hill at C was not a problem for either sides. Removing that changed the flow to the worst. Now you have to rush CQC C cap and play counterstrike with tanks…
Big Tunisia? Turned the whole map into CAS food and 3rd person camera hill campers…
Insanity
Performance? worse, a lot worse…and it feels like it got worse after the recent hotfixes and not the update…also lovely that a hotfix just resets my graphical settings.

Audio: Silent countermeasures, silent rocket launching.

AMRAAMS? a huge mistake. maybe decompress next time first.

And i dont even know how the performance got worse when Gaijin did literally nothing to it as in updating it…Has to be the most broken update in years.

2 Likes

“Seek& destroy” update…Well everithig is destroyed in gayjin manner.So manny bugs…mig-23’s radar STILL can stay on MTI mode.And it takes like 30 minutres after presing the key to change the mod until you see that MTI mode.Then it changes back by herself.
I had enough…tryed to destroy my account but i can’t even do that. Apparently even that is screwed now.After i press “delete account” on my e-mail,the new page opens and tells me that there is a issue.Try again or contact support…What support?!?Gaijin has a support ?!? :)))))
Fix the account deleting option.I AM DONE WITH YOU >AMAT ERUR S<!

1 Like

seems to be a bug

Extremely disappointing that they refuse to give the F-15 its rightful radar, the APG-63 and APG-63(V)1 are extremely underperforming in game. Missing 3 search modes and about 100km of range, and the F-15A is missing it’s TWS

4 Likes

I am
And I also play on Mac

locking (with plane targeting pods) doesnt work with the radar turned off atm. As long as you keep it turned on it should work.

when will you guys add T-90M’s speed power pack
it have 15m backwards on speed upgrade :)

2 BUGS:

1. Chrizantiema-S radar lock land target but missals don’t follow them - only manual targeting work.
    before patch its work fine, is that was intentional?
  2. press new button config shift-A and when you die in air before you chose or cancel that menu you can’t use maus to aim tank - you have cursor from that air weapon menu all time (just like alt pressed all time)

what the hell is that ? why there is so much double circle that appear on my OTOMATIC radar and disallow me to see real target ?

1 Like

Am i wrong, or they just re-enabled the missile launch and explosion sounds, from the seek & destroy update? :)

my OTOMATIC

Well there’s your problem, it was added in December 2018 and ignored since January 2019.

but the problem appear on the HUD only since the last update. so no it is not my problem.
and I also got that on other SPAA like ADATS, Tor-M1 and ITO.

it also missing some sound when released flare/chaff (often when you released multiple successively)

spike launch on heli and KF-41 missing sound too

sound of the A-10 canon is no more the typical “brrrr” anyone know

Why is there no mention of the banning of BR 13.0 from Air Assault mode associated with this update?

Why was this done?

This feature is great, but it’s missing a few things. Please allow console players to set the keys as well, and add a checkbox to include gun range changes in the rotation.

At the moment, as a player in this game, I was forcibly disconnected from the ru forum of the War Thunder game until I transfer the account, for the entire CIS community now either communicate on the com forum or transfer the account
How do you like this attitude from the snail to your audience?

nice!

Have fun with ‘broken’ barrels, I mean not surprise considering T80UE literally had 360degree depression before.

This update brought a buff to the Fochs commander sight, BUT I think it’s bugged, the sight view is like 1/9th the size of my screen, in one zoom it’s basically unusable, the other is like looking through a cardboard tube

BUG REPORT, WITH PICS: Community Bug Reporting System

@Stona_WT
@Smin1080p
@Gunjob

I made the report like the day of the update, no response yet