Meet Major Update “Seek & Destroy”!

peak gaijin

1 Like

This problem happens even more often for me since I use a MAC for WT.

1 Like

damn that sucks I guess I use Mac too but have only just had this problem since the update

1 Like

Same, does the web log in work for you though?

1 Like

nah im just waiting for gaijin to get their shit together lol

1 Like

Extreme lagging after recent update “Seek and Destroy”

I don’t use steam for WT, I use the WT original launcher.
It is common that such basic screw ups happen after every single update, this one in particular asked to do a GPU check on my PC and came out with FPS reduction and reducing quality to medium and minimum options, of which I know my brand new PC can handle more. Didn’t choose to lower the settings but I did lower them manually afterwards. Tried restarting but the severe lagging persisted. Care to tell the War Thunder player community or what remains what’s going on? Who screwed up what this time?
There’s no problem with either the hardware or software of my PC. And issues like this happen every update nowadays. Please fix the lag ASAP.

2 Likes

I think they just have a lot of updates so even before they fix the previous problems new ones pop up. They need to put more work into bug fix since you are earning so much from WT, it is literally like 18th most earning game on Steam last year.

2 Likes

The lagging is very severe…I hope frequent screwups and dips don’t come next after this…

Tuff update

1 Like

It seems reflex is not useable now for some reason. Before it was only with Vulkan it would be force disabled but now it is completely disabled on any api.

So I can’t play the game yet since it’s still updating, so I’m going to take the changelog at face value here.

I can’t say that I care for the removal/reduction of bushes, this includes the trimming Jungle received last year or so. Goodness forbid that we use the environment to our advantage and the only bush that is good at obscuring your vehicle is the paid/warbonds “cosmetic” bushes. Also the brick barricades in the park…if it means what I think it means, it would mean you are now more likely to be shot in the back because you are visible across the open path, instead of some level of assurance that you are adequately protected when slip behind the debris pile. It also takes away chances of ambush by hiding around those pile…

1 Like

Because:
A) It’s not default option for everyone.
B) Only above 10.0.
C) Only chance based, not guaranteed toggle.
Therefore absolutely useless.

Mhm, welcome to the club. Gaijin back to its old self. We all got blueballed. The only remaining thing to do is not to play ARB until they come to their senses. I personally only play planes in CRB now.

I don’t understand why would they rob themselves out of premium vehicle revenue. I would have already bought The F-20, A-6E and A-10 if it wasn’t for the dreaded 16v16 MM. That’s at least 200EUR they won’t see from me. Now multiply that by the amount of other players like me.

2 Likes

What is a F-15J(M)? Is that an actual plane or is that a copy pasted J version for no reason?

I currently have the problem where when the information box for shells and what not pops up on screen it locks into play and can no longer click anything else

1 Like

Dear Stona, are there plans to add a full detailed cockpit to the Fokker G.I instead of the placeholder? Multiple planes bigger the size of Fokker G.I have received fully detailed cockpits before. Why not this one?

2 Likes

Anyone else experincing the lose of keyboard and mouse inputs after the update? It could be the wave of lag going on, but i have no idea

2 Likes

I have an issue : when I press tab or joy button to display the scoring, my plane is no longer affected by the joystick so I lose control.

1 Like

When Xbox Store update with the new Packs? 👉👈😎

Thank you ^^

Anyone having EAC problems after the update?

3 Likes