Me banearon injustamente, de verdad no se que paso nunca uso trucos ni siquiera se como ponerlos, soy un jugador casual, hoy llego de trabajar y me sale que fui baneado permanentemente por hacer trampas pero jamas e usado un programa de terceros porfavor

They banned me for using cheats but I have never used third-party programs nor have I tried to make a bug in the game. It seems very unfair to me that they do this because I have always played with complete candor.
I want to know why they are accusing me of cheating if I have never done such a thing “I play on Gforce now and I recently recovered my account from an Asian person who used it but that was about 30 days or more ago, It may have something to do with it and I have the evidence that it is true.”
Sorry if this is not the place to report this but I was really surprised that I have been playing for a long time and I have never used any third-party program or, as I said, cheated with a bug.
Please I would like you to review the case because I have invested money and time playing :c
They banned me for using cheats but I have never used third-party programs nor have I tried to make a bug in the game. It seems very unfair to me that they do this because I have always played with complete candor.
I want to know why they are accusing me of cheating if I have never done such a thing “I play on Gforce now and I recently recovered my account from an Asian person who used it but that was about 30 days or more ago, It may have something to do with it and I have the evidence that it is true.”
Sorry if this is not the place to report this but I was really surprised that I have been playing for a long time and I have never used any third-party program or, as I said, cheated with a bug.
Please I would like you to review the case because I have invested money and time playing :c

2 Likes