MBT-2000: The Star of the East

Can someone tell me how i can turn on ammo reminder in ground mode, before i had warning that i didnt take full ammo, but i missclicked and i turned it off, how i can turn it on again?

1 Like

10.3 is good, considering that it is Rank VI.

Yes Bangladesh has MBT-2000. As far as I know only Bangladesh and Myanmar bought MBT-2000 and Morocco bought VT-1A

Is Al Khalid going to be a premium or squadron in the future? Since MBT-2000 is in the techtree.

Maybe Gaijin will give us a premium MBT-2000

It will be the game destroyer in 10.3, just ok in 10.7, and a trash in 11.0

But having those 4 be smoke instead will be unrealistic buff in wt.

1 Like

Yet another update of mostly Soviet tanks or copy paste of them.

It’s not a copy

2 Likes

It is heavily based on Soviet tank design philosophy in both form and function.

this variant is the al khalid prototype so in WT its called the MBT-2000 but specifications wise it is the pakistani variant

you cant really turn it on, it just appears once i think

All modern chinese tanks are based on this philosophy but that doesnt mean that they are c&p

3 Likes

In War Thunder it means they share similar playstyle and performance. That’s what defines a tank as C&P for me. This can go both ways - for example a Magach 5 (M48 + 105mm) can be much more C&P-related to Magach 6 (M60) than it is to a baseline M48.
I’d also consider having 2 very similar T-72 in a single line to be a more egregious offense than seeing that same variant across 3 trees.

So for me, seeing these devblogs so far is a lot of the same.

So you don’t think the game should have any more centurions, challengers, abrams or leopards, because they all would be copypaste?

What an L take…

3 Likes

Hi @Stona_WT . Bangladesh also operates the MBT-2000. We have a couple of them in service. Can you guys kindly add the Bangladeshi Camo for this tank? Also I think Gaijin should add decals of other nations too. Can you tell your team to add some Bangladeshi Air Force and Army decals in the game too?

2 Likes

Dont worry bro they will add bd camos for MBT-2000 at some point

1 Like

Feel free to search for some nice one, jump to Suggestion Section and create a topic :)

1 Like

Of course there should be, up to a limit. There are, for example, far too many Challengers. But there aren’t enough Abrams or Leopard tanks.

Is there already a concrete date on when the current suggestions section will be deleted again?