May Sale in the Gaijin Store!

literally no one would make a purchase outside the constant sale windows.

Don’t see why anyone would when you can just wait for a sale, which is what people are doing and then get annoyed when you get these type of sales as it just means people have to wait for the next one.

2 Likes

If I have to pay about 15 dollar for shit that cant grind beyond early war jet I would rather pay another 15 to get to the better vehicles.

Maybe because that is the price people are willing to pay. And I tell you, it is. 70 USD for several authorization code in my profile to own a plane that barely perform well for its battle rating are not optimal at fucking all. People only want to buy on sale because that is literally the price that makes sense for this shit. Charging 70 USD is a fucking joke Considering how much improvement that need to be done more than just changing line of code like dynamic repair cost and severe damage system.

We only pay $35 because logically it is the only proper price for these dogwater, not a whole ass Sekiro GOTY edition price.

I see the gates of p2w hell have opened again, lovely

I’m so disappointed in the selection for this sale, I’ve been eagerly awaiting to buy a bunch of aircraft and there was nothing except the AV-8. What about the Mirage, Draken, and J-7? I was also willing to pickup the F-104S, A-5C, and Tornado! What a let down Gaijin, I was ready to spend over $300. What a loss Gaijin.

As for me, A-4 is a child to beat. I like to play high BR. Kfir provides destruction of one base and two easy kills from rockets. In addition, playing Mirage IIIE gave me a lot of fun I think it will be the same with Kfir.

No details for now, stay tuned and folow our Xbox Club news - we will announce sale there :)

1 Like

The Ka-50 has been on sale almost every sale for the past three years, and of course the one sale I’ve been waiting for doesn’t have it on sale.

¯_(ツ)_/¯. It is what it is ass sale

Guess I’ll wait another damn 6 months-year, thanks!

Hopefully just 1 month. There’s still the summer sale.

Thought it was late summer though, like August almost?

Somewhere between mid-late June it seems, but we’ll see :)

Cool, as long as it has the KA-50, I’ll be happy.

Thanks for the heads up, I will wait for the coming news

Guess it’s time to crack out the fox again, it’s nuke time

thats sure one way to waste money

Guys, I’m as V USSR rank player just wanna ask… Vidar or Object 120? What brings more fun? (tip: I usually have big skill issue)

Well I’ve seen more people crying about fighting this “Vidar” so I’d probably go with that lol

We will be able to get sales for the packs being removed on Xbox before well I guess they are removed or we going to miss out?

Would be great if these packs get a sale on Xbox before their eventual removal. Like be cool if delayed a little bit on Xbox if possible.

Guys, just buy Vidar and you all gonna be happy :)

I know that but maybe, just maybe they’d do it