Mavericks... what has changed?

Hi folks

Since a while now, AGM-65 Mavericks of all variants have been very inconsistent: While before firing 6 would give you 4-6 kills, now sometimes a full salvo only results in one kill. Recently had a match where I fired a total of 18 Mavericks for I think 4 killed SPAA’s (Sim EC).

Anyone know exactly what changed and when?

What I noticed (but that was always the case), is that sometime a lock would “flutter” and get unlocked again for no apparent reason.

Atm it’s really tricky, if you need 2-3 sorties just to clean out the enemy SPAA of ground battle events…

3 Likes

This is a consistent issue for a long time.

Unless you’re using 65G model all other Mavericks suffer from inconsistent damage output (even 65G can do silly things sometimes).

1 Like

ive had mavericks be on a perfect trajectory and then slam themselves into the ground for weeks now.

even when im launching well within range they act like im trying to do a 25km shot all the time

1 Like