Suggested improvements to the Land Combat History mode, as well as a solution to a problem for single-member group vehicle players

Due to the emergence of high-level gift pack vehicles and wing vehicles in the game, the land combat history mode has been flooded with a large number of players with a single member group, some players leave the game after a vehicle is destroyed, and some players are destroyed by the opponent’s air vehicle, because there is no air defense vehicle can not be countered, which makes the land combat history mode meaningless and seriously affects the game experience, this situation becomes more serious after each gift pack vehicle promotion, which undoubtedly makes the game lose fun, so I have planned a solution that can solve the problem, At the same time, it can generate profits for the game.

1. The Land Combat History mode has been redesigned, and the Land Combat History mode is divided into Land Combat Single Vehicle Mode and Multi-Type Vehicle Mode.
  2. The single-player vehicle mode is the same as the aerial combat history mode, i.e. the player only uses one ground vehicle to play. I’m going to focus on how to play the multi-type vehicle mode and profit from it. In the multi-type vehicle mode, players need more than three different types of vehicles to join the game, which can be anti-aircraft combat vehicles, main battle tanks, light tanks, or a combination of light tanks (infantry vehicles), air support aircraft (helicopters), and main battle tanks. In this way, you can avoid the impact of a single vehicle player on the game environment, and at the same time increase the fun of the game, in terms of creating profits, you can come out of the combo package, I very much hope to be able to produce the air defense vehicle package, just like the “Enlisted” game like the squad combo package, the combo package includes (helicopters, tanks, air defense vehicles), of course, such a combo package must be very expensive, we can sell it at a discount, and players can choose whether to buy it in a bundle, just like the game “League of Legends” The hero skins sold in can be the same, you can choose to buy only one, or you can buy a combination pack, there are discounts for more players to buy, and it can make the experience of players who buy the package better and increase the stickiness of the game. I hope the official can see this suggestion, thank you.

ummm was google translate used? cause none of this makes any sense

1 Like

What I want to know is where is my bicycle gift pack?

Haha, there’s a mistake in the translation, I’d like to say solo vehicle mode, sorry!

I think I get the gist of it. Essentially they realize that there are a lot of premium vehicles in ground battles, and are suggesting splitting ground into a mode like air RB with only one spawn, and another mode similar to what we have now, but will require the player to have at least three vehicles to join. They believe this would mitigate the people who leave in one death by having them confined to a separate game mode.

that’s just squad battles then

Yes, that’s it

Game planners can come up with three types of vehicle combination packages, and if you want to play multiple types of vehicle modes, you can buy them, you can get more R&D benefits, and you can also create profits for the game. Kill two birds with one stone, why not.