MANPADS Missiles and Overload: The Technical Details

Youre welcome

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

Russia has been heavily sanctioned since 2014

3 Likes

Since 2014, Russia have been embargoed and Sanctionned several times:

24 specific actions in 2014
8 actions in 2015 (including the end of service of VISA and MasterCard in Crimea)
2 actions in 2016 (including USA to expel 35 diplomats)
2017 saw US congress taking part over previous sanctions, and added new ones
4 major actions in 2018, with 2 being aimed at russian industry

Ect.ect.ect.

Full list in link, it is considered that Russia is under the 11th round of sanctions since 2014, due to Russia’s moves over Ukraine

Source: International sanctions during the Russo-Ukrainian War - Wikipedia.

So,… before you say stupid things as answers → go read and inform yourself please.

4 Likes

Here’s my response:

23 Likes

And so Flame came and swept the floor.

1 Like

I the same reasoning can be said for the Mistral, with a developper of the Mistral saying that the missile could intercept aircrafts turning at 7G, meaning that the missile would have to have an average overload of at least 3 times that, bringing us to 21G average at minimum

Another one that does it finances through Cyprus is Mundfish, known for Atomic Heart and also caught up in the Russia-Ukraine controversy, also denying to have anything to do with Russia whilst being backed by people with close ties to state-owned Gazprom and even Putin, a game that is also backed by Gaijin themselves, surely them all leaving Russia and pretending to not have any ties to them is surely just a coincidence.

Cyprus and Hungary are also just completely random places that offer no specific benefits.

4 Likes

Oh boy… once Russian company, always Russian company… coping hard, in typical Russian way…

1 Like

Russia has been getting sanctioned since crimea 2014

if you move to Spain, are you then a Spaniard?
if you move to Germany, do you become German?

2 Likes

So they fired every single employee and manager/higher up in russia?

X for doubt…

1 Like

you should definitly just copy paste it into here as well, before their is stuff like wont be considered since it wasnt actualy in the thread

2 Likes

Huh?

I’ll do one better. I’ll quote it all.

I, AlvisWisla, endorse Flame’s entire message in this following link:

And I quote it here for all to see:

5 Likes

Why are Russian standards considered the global standars in WT?

8 Likes

A lot of Russian/Soviet sources are readily available (USSR Collapse to thank for that) . NATO sources, far less so. Unfortunately in this case. The relevant data for Stinger might be classified, or at the very least. Not publicly available.

That being said, they should never have used IGLA data for Stinger. They are too different.

7 Likes

Something just occurred to me.

Could gaijins catastrophic lack of understanding of how modern missile control systems work, also be responsible for the dumpster fire that is the control system of most ATGMs?

7 Likes

That could explain why the TOW is so horribly tedious now.

I gave up on ATGMs since the “La Royale” update

2 Likes