Make f-5c great again!

you dont even own F5C and you talk about it is also laughable.

i guess that makes the 2 of us ( and no, the F-5E doesnt count).

I talk about it because i and others have experienced the plague that thing has caused and dont want it to happen again just cause some people have skill issues

5 Likes

Facing the plane mutliple times is as valid experience as it is flying it.

Do you even realize you would argue against yourself with this approach?

For example

F-5C cant properly fight F-4S!

Do you have F-4S?

I dont

well then dont argue against it duh

7 Likes

I dont have it because I think F4S is much better and more consistent for grind than F5C, but then again just using logic and brain you can understand that plane has nothing to do in 11.0.
F5E is just better F5C and in my opinion F5E sucks (in a way its not plane that i like to play)… but thats just me…so you saying F5C is some kind of OP monster is crazy to me…that plane is problem to a people that, for some unknown reason, are hating on people buying premiums.

@BramborovySalat
I have F4S and its fine in 12.0 rank because you can still use it for reason you bought it to help you grind.

Oke if you guys want this game so bad to be F2P and that people cant buy rank 7-8, then boycot Gaijin until they remove the premium planes and tell me how that went.

Like I get it most of you here play tanks and have strongest opinion on planes, also most of you dont own premiums and have opinion on them, crazy

I dont think premimum should be OP I just think you should be able to grind consistanlty. But I guess you dont like that. Cool. Lets agree to disagree

random example i used. Point is, to say you cant argue against aircraft if you never played it goes both ways.

You cant dismiss other people telling them “well you never played F-5C” and then go and say "F-5C has no chance against X aircraft" while you never played X aircraft.

Thats hypocritical at best.

i dont need to play gripen to know it will walk all over Tornado F.3 in a dogfight.

4 Likes

Oke if you guys want this game so bad to be F2P and that people cant buy rank 7-8

where are you getting this idea from? literally no one insinuated towards that in the whole thread.

grind consistently

I do agree with you here a little bit but a plane that need to go down is something like the J35XS not the F-5C

4 Likes

This goes both ways… When people used to complain the P51 wasn’t dog fighting well US players were told “learn to play boom and zoom” despite the game being based entirely on low alt furballs and not where the P51 shines…

The F5-C isn’t that broken, it just means you have to use more than two brain cells to counter it. Its a gun fighter… At a higher BR than others with better missiles than it has…

Maybe we shouldn’t over tier and aircraft because other players refuse to do anything other than go head on into a furball where an maneuverable plane can shine…

What does F5C have better then rest of planes in 11.0?

Again you dont having it and saying its OP and too strong and me not having it and saying it has nothing to do in 11.0 is two diffrent things.

Give it better missiles than some Aim-9B type shi

Your opinion on the plane BR placement is totally different from my opinion on plane BR placement

At the end of the day, they are both opinions on how the F-5C should be placed BR wise.

And again, facing the plane mutliple times is as valid experience as it is flying it.

F-5C was introduced in Red Skies, june 2021. If I go only with planes I am certain I played after that date in its BR bracket up until seek and destroy, I played approx. 1400 games across multiple airframes in the BR range of 9.3 to 11.3. Even if we say that ive only met F-5Cs in 50% of those games, thats still approx 700 games ive encountred it.

CL-86B Mk.6 Sabre, F-104G, F-4F late, Hunter F.58, MiG-21 SPS-K, MiG-21MF, MiG-23MLA, Harrier GR.1, F-4S.

Id say that is enough experience to know in which airframes I can try to pull a 1-circle against it, try to head-on it or straight up run away from it. And from that one can deduce how it probably handles.

2 Likes

Good for you, still F5C has nothing to do in 11.0

The missiles ain’t even close to aim9Bs

Because?

2 Likes

common sense and logic. And not being but hurt you perform bad against that plane.

It’s not really worse than the AJS-37.

1 Like

I will admit, im not good air rb player. I play that mode to relax, and i sweat off in ground RB. Even so that i admited to this multiple times already.

That being said “skill issue” argument doesnt really work when you are worse than the person you are trying to insult lmao.

3 Likes

I love this, soon as I stomp you in discussion with facts and common sense you reslove to screenshots.
Sure my man whatever makes you feel good.

I will admit, im not good air rb player. I play that mode to relax, and i sweat off in ground RB. Even so that i admited to this multiple times already.

Proceeds with puting on screenshots of others trying to insinuate same thing he is saying

That being said “skill issue ” argument doesnt really work when you are worse than the person you are trying to insult lmao.

Didnt mean to insult you if I did Im sorry but I dont know anything else but to be real with you. If you take that as insult its your problem.

pick one.

3 Likes

go take screenshots and cry about F5C.

still not facts nor common sense. try harder.

3 Likes