Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

At the right BR, this is a nonsense take…

Even if this patch gave me everything that I wanted, the trailer is still disappointing from a quality point of view. We know from an earlier devblog that there are other missiles besides AIM-120 and R-77 coming, yet those two missiles were the only ones properly displayed. Lack of representation in certain areas such as that is disappointing for what is supposed to be an enjoyable teaser. AAM-4, MICA, R-Darter, PL-12, and Derby could have been shown, yet they weren’t sadly.

4 Likes

No benelux ground :>

2 Likes

Really hoping for some big ships to appear this patch…

1 Like

Moar cheese?

Yes and namely gouda

That CIWS do seem very scary. Well, good luck shooting strelas down, might as well shred boats.

That’s very nice to know, I wonder if gaijin will consider this or not.

Anyway, this boy reminds me of a Czechoslovakian plane named Praga E-51.

Praga E-51

6 Likes

Benelux, finally, they better add the weird interwar Belgian tank hunters

Specilly somes with quad turrets~

2 Likes

Thats wrong, the ship with the SAM was german.

Ehhh we will see. Hope that they will not do the same thing as the did to Hungary. Added ground, and then waited 2/3 more updates before we got C+P air tt

Lovely trailer. Excited for that Fokker G.1 above all else, but having more IFVs is always good.

Looking forward to the Dev Streams for more reveals too. Hopefully some interesting additions for Bluewater and Coastal.

1 Like

It should also have Strela-3, however I don’t see it on the boat in the trailer.
https://www.navypedia.org/ships/russia/ru_es_mpk215.htm

oh damn lmao

1 Like

Great attention to detail here Gaijin, wonderful work.
AIM-120A 18km

15 Likes

I know that water tower, this is the Carentan map !

Still waiting for that new tank tutorial, maybe it 's finally coming closer.

R 73 on a mig 21 ?