Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

yeah well you see thats not how it works, gaijin will ask if it ever used it, we will say no due to SA not having ANY bvr missiles in service when they got the gripen and thats where that conversation will end

It could be a new card

I hope they will reduce EC spawning cost. It takes a lot of SL to spawn in sim EC.

R-Darter never was mounted on SA Gripen though, so by that logic, AIM-120A can also be given for it.

You know you can go frame by frame?
I just don’t know what are keybinds

So maybe the onboard FLIR will work then 😜

Nah it doesn’t have any correlation, they just call em trailers sometimes, Alpha Strike was the same

OH MY GOD WHAT WAS THAT SOVIET BOAT?

1 Like

It does on the Su-39 too, so it should

thats my point, we cant Bug report it just like how we cant bug report AIM9s or Skyflashes, gaijin will say we already have an ARH missile and that will be the end of the story

1 Like

Ah I see. Thanks

In the trailer, the Desert Warrior is seen moving at speed with it’s launchers up.

This indicates that they’re not governed by speed (raised/lowered automatically like on Bradleys) but rather manually controlled or fixed in place.

Could we be getting a manual launcher override mechanic?

9 Likes

mad hype for bootleg Redeye aka Strela-2 manpads going to be completely useless lol

God I hope

They have been trailers for a while.

only thing so far im looking forward to lol

Haha me too!

My hopium is showing

Well, that’s disappointing. The bloody Indian mig21 got more teaser time than the FA2 that got none

1 Like

So what do we do now? I mean the trailer came out.

1 Like

Also is it just me, or are Middle East and Sands of Sinai in like every single trailer lmao