Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Olivia’s leak

7 Likes

F-15J is kinda sure tho because there already will be a new F-15

something has to come, AAM4 was in the trailer. Either a F15 or F2

Why the hell is RM-70 on that list?

It’s nice seeing France getting some love, for me especially since I’m grinding their ground tree at the moment, but I’m not that happy with initial Benelux content being mostly copy paste. Maybe the future will hold better though.

2 Likes

Nothing Israeli either other then the Namer

That’s pretty standard fare for subtrees nowadays

1 Like

Israeli Missile was Mentioned tho

nothing regarding the F4F was mentioned

BRITISH IFV FOR 10.0? FINALLY
yes

1 Like

Unfortunately 🙃

So Belgium is getting 2 F-16, one being F-16 Block 15 (OCU?) and a Block 20 MLU.
The Block 20 seems to have the Carapace RWR installed, does anyone know how much better it is compared to the regular RWR found on F-16s? Like does that system also have Missile launch warning for IR missiles?

Desert Wariioorrrrr

If sam radars get added it would maybe make the f105 usable because it had agm45s

these are all neat and such but unless we get EC like naval or Sim where you get respawns you are gonna spend most of the game trying to dodge SAMs and get maybe one kill thats it

1 Like

At least the Fokker G.1 is real now

2 Likes

F-16 carries AMRAAMs on wingtips and AIM-9s under wings.

thats a plane from jemen?

no this one is already in the Soviet tree

Egyptian IIRC

I’m gonna go against the grain here and say that the teaser was kinda cringe/bad in several ways even though I’m happy to see it. And here are the several reasons for it.

No F-15J shown
No F-4F ICE shown
No Vextra shown
No FA2 shown
Teaser was too short (Only 1 minute and 30 seconds)

AIM-120A was bug reported with 2 primary sources showing it had a lock-on range of 22km for an rcs of 2m^2. The teaser showed 18km (10nm) for an rcs of 2m^2. That small detail made me cringe the most, when the report was done 2+ months ago.
Link to said report: AIM-120A - Seeker range too low // Gaijin.net // Issues

No Derby, MICA, AAM-4, PL-12 shown. Only AIM-120A and R-77. I get that these are the two “adversaries” but its still cringe to leave out other missiles from the trailers.

Just overall did not live up to what I had expected.

18 Likes

I was really hoping for an R.36… or R.37… or R.38…
If i don’t see one of those by the end of the year i’ll be pissed tbh

2 Likes