Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

thats the greek practicing leo lol, they only use that for target practice

what is raam segol like? just like the mk3 of the TT? or does something change?

I have the entire TT unlocked now, waiting for the namer.

I just feel like spending money, but not anymore in Germany… I regret not having bought the Mk2D a few weeks ago…

Ty

That 's speculative. There was a german towed antiaircraft complex of 37mm calibre that used the over-under configuration which went into service around the same time as the Ostwind II is believed to have been trialed, and it 's sometimes thought that the development of that weapon was done in tandem w/ the vehicle. But there are german 37mm twin guns using the side-by-side configuration which had entered service earlier, and also some secondary and tertiary sources which specify the side-by-side configuration for the vehicle.

1 Like

i know he just wasn’t specific enough

Tthe CV90 was under consideration by the MoD as part of the FRES project and iirc we had one for evaluation, so it wouldn’t be out of the question given how Evaluation vehicles have panned out. That said, an Ajax would make a whole lot more sense given we actually have that. Heck, Warrior CSP would make more sense given we’d already used the hull.

Not that I particularly want it, I’d prefer Ajax and Warrior CSP, but it’s (in theory) possible given the current rules for additions.

You’re cute x)

Nothing new this WE? No new vehicles spotted?

Gib Ajax, tbf there is the cv90 chasis with the alternative turret tested in britain so i dont see that being very far fetched. The biggest problem is trying to bug report the cv90’s gaijin basically denies almost all documents for them 90% of the time. By the time we see swiss, british, and netherlands cv90s id expect people to get frustrated bug reporting certain aspects to get them up to par with other 10.x ifvs.

1 Like

Nothing, even less then nothing…

I have full eyes open this coming week for more little boat, this VLT-2 is cool but i hope it don’t come alone :p

2 Likes

it have better turret and more angled armor that helps to bounce more shoots sometimes soo… yes is a little bit better than the tech tree ones, i really hope that they implement the “MUSS” APS for the Ra´am Segol.

damn, I just bought it. I feel ripped off, I thought that thing worked, at least that’s what the website where they promote it indicates… it’s just a damn ornament.

Spoiler

wwhat’s the point of promoting a tank when one of its distinctive features doesn’t work?

“A distinctive feature is the presence of the active protection system “Raam Segol” (“purple thunder” - Hebrew). This system consists of tank-mounted radar units, aerosol grenade launchers and a control unit with a warning system”

Spoiler

good question, but this is a question that gaijin needs to answer.

2 Likes

that people only succeed because they have no competition… In many aspects, they spit in the face of their customers…

1 Like

MUSS aps spins now

1 Like

speen

2 Likes

Sounds like the Hymne of the PUMA lol

1 Like

Imagine you cant read…

The Merkava Mk.3 Raam Segol is an experimental version of the Israeli Army’s Merkava Mk.3 main battle tank, featuring the Raam Segol. In real life, this system automatically turns the tank’s turret in the direction of the laser and releases smoke grenades automatically. However in game, we’ll not be implementing this functionality as in many instances, it would interfere with the player’s control mid-combat. In-game, the Raam Segol will warn about the direction from where a laser is and the player will be able to launch smoke grenades or maneuver away as normal. In addition, this tank features thermal imaging, an effective APFSDS shell and a HE-TF shell.

yess, I read it later…
However, that is the fine print of the contract, and it is on devblog… (while the front page sells the opposite). Gaijin.Net Store - Merkava Mk.3 Raam Segol Pack

At least the tank is fun, he hits like a drunk stepdad.

What missiles are on the side of that Boxer? Spikes?