Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Al long as Multipathing exists as it does currently, completely unrealistic, you might as well throw this update in the trash. Radar missiles being gimped because people are too stupid to defeat them without multipathing is pathetic.

5 Likes

Meanwhile Brazilian AMX having missiles with 45g

HAHAHA yeah they lie in one direction :/

make chaff actually work 100% of the time first

Chaff works 100% of the time if you actually use it right

2 Likes

In all cases whining here won’t do much. If it’s not finished (they didn’t finish creating the loadouts in time for dev stream) but is planned, all is good. If they didn’t know it could (like M4K and 530D) all is good, someone made a report. If it’s a balance (highly unlikely) they won’t change it because people are crying here.

1 Like

No J10 I’m in tears :c

you cant exactly chaff a SRC lock as easily as PD

Now we need to summon the drop tanks

i mean sure if all they were facing was me in my grippen then sure, but if youa ctually expect me to do anything in a tornado then please refrain from saying otherwise. it is impossible to notch simple sarh missile when withen 10km in the tornado causing most engagments to be you trying to get a missile off while the enemy can turn towards you fire a missile, turn away then turn towards you again to fire another all in the same time it takes you to try and pull 90 degrees away.

1 Like

Will the F15C loadout be fixed? In real life it can carry 8 amraams.

7 Likes

i mean we already have magic 1s at lower brs so i dont think it will be that bad, just depends on the flare resistance it has.

oh yeah, i thought the paper said 30G at 7km instead of 12, remembered incorrectly

1 Like

R-60 level flare resistance, im betting on it

R77 is 50G trust me
F4F ice 12.7 what a joke…

Absolutely agree w/ you, will see

Has someone talked about this before? F-15C is able to operate 8* AIM-120. At least there should be a 6+2 configuration.
Reference: TO 1F-15C-34-1-3 F-15A/B/C/D MSIP WITH VHSIC AIRCRAFT.

6 Likes

when dev server guys?

This is a psyop, it isnt real!

1 Like

well see, the red tops after the changes to its seaker fov has become quite potent at ignoring flares and i have a feeling this missile is gonna have quite a small fov.