Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

If they have enough unique machines to fill maybe at least 50%-75% Tanks and Plane tech trees, then there is always a chance… but, if they are anything like the Aussie / Commonwealth nations, then there may not be much of a chance, since those nations are just basically C&P 50% of 2 existing nations… so, players may not have much interest, and would just complain “whats the point when I have to research everything all over again ?”

3 Likes

Someone say switzerland for germany? Thats what i am understanding here xD

1 Like

Well my hope just became reality for a Warsaw pact themed nation then like Sweden with Scandinavia

1 Like

I’d be pretty happy for the Germany mains if they got Switzerland as support

No longer just presumably.

4 Likes

Oh boy. This is gonna start something isn’t it?

But in all seriousness would that apply to all of the Commonwealth nations or just some? Just curious about it. Sorry about the question.

1 Like

Whoa, what tech tree?

What does the no longer mean here
Edit: nvm figured it jout

Better get ready for Israel’s removal and the denial for a United Korea lol

All commonwealth nations except for SA and India lack unique additions

Italy, its not that hard to assumr xD

well, that they do. At the very least from the current list of the vics in the suggestion.
Yuga/post yuga can defo fill up a tree by that criteria.

Yugoslavia can easily have a ground tree bigger than Sweden without Finland, and the air tree would be similar to the Swedish air tree in size.

1 Like

Says Brazil here

Italy, of course.

1 Like

Complete and utter rubbish

1 Like

Strange to give the “Desert Wind” title for the Brazilian one.

Could this open up for more Brazilian aircraft in the Italian TT? Theyve got vehicles from quite a lot of different nations now. Portugal, Spain, Oman, Turkey, Hungary, Romania, Brazil…

Do we have brazil in the game?

This though

This shows a complete lack of awareness of what your talking about.

2 Likes