Major Update “Seek & Destroy” — DEV Server Changelog (11.06.2024)

but im not a french main, i mainly play Britain or germany

I was talking about the Italian F-16

we have F-16A-10 and F-16B but were cannibalised after 300 hours so idk if Gaijin are gonna add them for this reason and the Italian pilots were trained for anti-ground operations so yeah

1 Like

Yeah techically your ADF’s could have A2G weapons, AIM-120C-5, AIM-9Li-1 in their full capability but well I dont think we’ll even see them getting AIM-120A in game

1 Like

The Abrams will be just as easy to one shot as it already was lol.

Yet when I hit a similar spot (slightly higher and more to the left) it’s a one shot kill 70-80% of the time.

Hey, I was half right

2 Likes

any shot to the autoloader is an ohk anyways

Most of the time.

But it’s not like all spall that enters any T-72/80 is essentially guarunteed to hit either crew or autoloader.

Has there been any though regarding the KF-41 and its BR?
Currently it sits at 10.7, which has no lineup, and the number of people playing this vehicle can probably be counted on one hand. Any plans to make it more appealing? It feels somewhat wasted.

1 Like

I hope, now that we have all these components, we could get auxiliary engines. would mean we could have full turret traverse and thermals with our engines off or out, as long as our auxiliary is fine.

3 Likes

The Spikes also rarely work at all, from what I’ve seen.

2 Likes

uh that would be awesome, maybe we will get it some day :D

You can always use it with 11.3

Yes, Spikes fired from the ground are a mess. I still prefer using TOWs, at least I can tell them where to go.

Glad they recognised it’s actual targetting speed.

Well yes, but actually no.

Right now I’d say the VCC-80/30 is in a position of advantage simply because it has more and better ATGMs.

I’d rather play the Dardo + VCC or Dardo + Freccia if I felt like using Spikes (it carries 8 and the launchers can be tilted and moved to increase hit probability).

1 Like

It’s already pretty bad at 10.7, why would anyone voluntarily use it at 11.3 over the dardos or freccia.

1 Like

Well I use my Vilkas or PUMA at 11.7 for fun. I dont see why Lynx wouldnt be fun to use at 11.3

I would rather use it due to the fact it can poke over hills without having to show its entire turret, the dardo still hasnt been given its commander optic all (or most) units were given…

The freccia would still be better for that because it’s launcher angle isn’t fixed.

If you stand on a ridge using your full gun depression in the KF41 your minimum range is insane.