Major Update “Seek & Destroy” — DEV Server Changelog (11.06.2024)

As usual gaijin only seeks to add to top tier and lengthen the grind rather than fill out the gaps in their game

after more than 4 Years, it finally happens

1 Like

Hungary supposedly received their first Su-22M3 in 1981, some two years before the Su-22M3 entered production. Thats why I think it is possible that those Su-22M3s not really initially were Su-22M3s, but rather the earlier Su-22M, which was also based on the Su-17M3. As this bug fix was based on a restoration (or upgrade?) video of one of the early Su-22’s in Hungary, I think this might be the reason.

http://www.easternorbat.com/html/new_hungarian_su-22_eng.html

The Soviet An-12 Cub containers delivered 15 pcs Su-22’s to Taszár Air Base between November 17 and December 13.

The Hungarian crews received training in 1983 at the Krasnodar college for the Su-22 Fitter. The Hungarian 101th Reconnaissance Air Squadron was formed on March 1, 1984.

The first Su-22UM3 Fitter-G took off on March 21, 1984. The squadron became operational at daytime on June 8 days.

1 Like

So autoloaders are now going to be worse than non- autoloaders? A crew member is going to be replaced a lot faster than having to stop and repair an autoloader.

Also can we finally get a proper repairsystem that isn’t so extremely basic and simplistic when we’re going to be having all these systems to repair? The all or nothing repair where you can repair for 39 out of 40 seconds and still have nothing repaired, the game is bad enough as a repair simulator and these new modules just seem to disable your vehicle with every single shot.

2 Likes

although i do agree that the repair system needs to be tweaked, i think people are not noticing that maybe now we can get the actual relaod speeds of all these auto loaders. With these “nerfs” we may see a buff later down the line.

And honestly it isnt even that bad, the worst off are the russians but if your hitting the autoloader then the ammo should have been set off anyway so it shouldnt pose much as a problem. it will just seem like it because if you survive a shot it will probably be taken out instead of just sending you back to the map screen.

I read Yefim Gordon’s book on the Su-17/20/22, and there he stated the deliveries as to have begun in 1981. Thus my reasoning. But it was merely a suggestion to the possible situation

Japan relies entirely on the autoloaders as performance, the Type 90s and Type 10s are so nerfed and have little redeeming factors beyond just a fast reload that a nerf to the autoloaders leaves them with no redeeming qualities.

1 Like

C-35 (hermannkeist.ch)
C-36 (hermannkeist.ch)
N-20 Aiguillon (hermannkeist.ch)
P-16 (hermannkeist.ch)
Häfeli (hermannkeist.ch)
SWS C1 (hermannkeist.ch)
Wild (hermannkeist.ch)

Plus quite a few aircraft that were licence built and customized, just think of the Hunter Mk.58, Mirage IIIS/RS (both in original as well as improved C.70 versions)…

And not including the Pilatus trainers, that only were armed in foreign air forces (PC-7, PC-9)…

Or, to put it differently: What original aircraft does the Israeli tech tree show? There’s not a single local design!

1 Like

it’s not noted her but all the Tigers helicopter “almost” got HMS, sadly the Mistrals didn’t received the change to be able to be slaved by the HMS, but i can ONLY HOPE that you guys will change it soon, i wish to be able to fling my funny magic rod at people

Changelog updated, changes marked green.

4 Likes

So… Netherlands Hunter F.6 is 9.0BR now even F.1, FGA.9, J34 doesn’t get BR changes?

Jesus it would be insane as hell

Autoloaders still have their advantages and disadvantages depending on how long the repair will be.

It’s just that they are not straight up better than manually loaders anymore.

2 Likes

It seems way better to just lose a crew member that can be replaced whilst driving and without repair compared to an autoloader that not only takes longer to repair it also cannot be repaired on the move.

It seems to me that this museum vehicle is the Kampfraumtrainer in the WTS Koblenz

Could you please clarify why the devs believe this training setup is representative for actual combat vehicle, or if it wasnt used, which vehicle in which museum was used as a source?

2 Likes

You need a cap zone to replenish your crew member, you can repair about anywhere. Meanwhile you can only replenish 1 crew member per tank, while you can repair your autoloader unlimited amounts of time per game.

Are you talking about arcade? Because in RB you have to sit still in a cap circle to replenish a crew member.

(Not that there is anything wrong with playing arcade of course, just trying to prevent a potential misunderstanding)

Will bison get the R77 or naah ?

You need a cap zone to replenish your crew member, you can repair about anywhere. Meanwhile you can only replenish 1 crew member per tank, while you can repair your autoloader unlimited amounts of time per game.

Autoloaders lack the crew member to begin with, Japan has only 3 crewmembers meaning you either one shot the crew or disable the autoloader from the side which is game over.
Non autoloaders you take out a gunner that gets replaced in seconds and can continue to fire.

2 Likes

I wish it got 2 R-77 on middle pylons. That way it could sit comfortably at 12.3

1 Like

The trees are as tall as the skyscrapers in Mysterious Valley