Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Changelog

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/E3j3wqTLlMid

You’re issue is about Chaffs Numbers that are incorrect.

Large calibers flares are more effectives.

Here it seems Gaijin Mixed it all up,…
24x Countermeasure, should be large ones. + missing chaffs.

@Smin1080p : amounts are mixed up

upset it didn’t ofl 105 f1 is such a trash dart and not even competitive for the br

1 Like

The worst part about the CR3 turret model thing is- IT ALREADY EXISTS!

They already made it and implemented it.

It now having an old and outdated model from another model is a clear oversight, which is why it triggers me so much.

2 Likes

why must gaijin change the sounds every single update? my zsu572 sounds different now

Has there been a change on the ground radars, i had a few rounds in the asrad-r and often had no precision ping but a 360° circle on the radar, sadly i can not provide picture because it does not display in replay or testdrive
it happens mostly with friendly planes which are only short times visible to the radar, but the circle stays like 30 seconds

Same, I’m really disappointed because of that. It would be a nice change of pace.

1 Like

What’s the point of submitting bug reports when they get ignored. Should be 4 for the tornado, Gripen and Shar

you still can

i seem to be blind yes considering in dev it was labeled differently in german and position was changed…
so nvm

With the proposed 488mm pen round the Vextra would have easily need to be moved to 10.0-10.3 ish.

As of now overall performance wise it’s somewhere between rhe Centauro 105 romor and VRCC.

Oh so that was a ground vehicle change. First time I read that on the dev server notes I thought this was related to aircraft fuel tanks.

Would someone be willing to show me the Chinese F-47? And what makes it so special? Or at least what it has? Thanks! (Looking for In Game stuff)

All I could find from Google was just a p-47 from US expedition force that was stationed in china

I meant in game, should have specified

Cannot find anything about an “F-47” in war thunder

I’ve had same issue with flares as well as chaff.

That’s no fair it looks like a better N-15 in china! America should get the best P-47 at every BR where there is an American p-47

Which is what was wanted France will always keep this awful gap if gaijin just holds back vehicles for the sake of a lineup that sees nothing but up tiers not that the 9.7 lineup isn’t worth anything with everything having trash darts. All of the cas options are also at lower or higher brs than 9.7

1 Like

Yo pls check what engine it has for me