I’m so disheartened about all this thing with the F-14D i’m really dissapointed with the update
The mbt top tier additions are a very good thing btw I want that Sep v3 so it’s time to me turning back to tanks after a long time I guess
I’m so disheartened about all this thing with the F-14D i’m really dissapointed with the update
The mbt top tier additions are a very good thing btw I want that Sep v3 so it’s time to me turning back to tanks after a long time I guess
They said on RU stream A3 gets anti-ERA versus Kontakt-5.
Then a see some bug reporting in the future. DM53 and L27A1 should have that

Still can’t crack open Pantsir SMs lol
Continuing the discussion from Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees) (Part 2):
The “MP” designates the 6th generation NGAP armor in the Polish version.
its also pretty slow
Interesting statement
Wait so HARMs are straight up missing HOBS functionality?
doesnt L27A1 get anti era tips
@Smin1080p_WT Is anti-ERA a feature planned for existing shells too or is it being gate-kept as an excluisve for the A3 shell on the new Abrams?
We did for DM53 back in 2020 for New Power, Gaijin had code for it, they removed it due to Russians crying on the RU forum :)))
Soo I just switched to the russ stream, why is he hugging a furry femboy body pillow? We getting IRL body pillows too?
Wait… WHAT
This needs to be pinned lol
Visibly clear that the hull is more extended
If those shells had that same feature then its open to consideration.
Itt will be. Simple as lmao USA getting another 2 Abrams Russia getting another APS tank and Britian getting 2 Abrams too German with 1 competitive tank won’t stand really
Sweet, time to bug report. L27A1 is on that list
Maybe the also make them so they dont destabilize on the side eras