Major Update “Dance of Dragons” — DEV Server Changelog (30.08.2024)

Yeah only Russian mbt and Strv122 will do well in map like this other is sh*t not need to research light tank if all map become like this sound fun lol

1 Like

Who’s got the image for other trimmed maps

1 Like

This statement is so laughably false that when a friend showed me a screenshot of your comment during my lunch break I just had to log into the forums and search for it just to point out how laughably wrong it is.

5 Likes

The BRM-1s were not ready for the devserver?

8e8efb99ebb02d63e9f74584573f7dee4578ac1c
I see a portion here where the path diverges into two lanes, someone might get flanked from one side or the other. Needs narrower.

22 Likes

I would not be surprised we get a ton more of these WoT tier maps.
Why not add healthbars while at it? Would appeal to the high octane 2 second attention span peeps.

4 Likes

It actually removes a lot of the complexity. Before once you had B you had to hold it while watching for a flanking move from either side or a frontal. Many times I crossed that bridge to take B from pinned defenders.

Now once you have B you just have to watch front and to the south, a much simpler tactical challenge. It’s also much easier to push to the spawncamp because you don’t have to worry about that flank. It’s going to lead to more static play and boring games.

7 Likes

Seems these GPS designated bombs could have come half a decade ago unless there’s some other way to designate the target than just fly over it and drop the bomb. They also seem to have 0 precision.

Oh crap good thing you saw this, or else people are gonna be suffering hard

the r77 much better at high altitude and close range because better maneuvering

so the aim120 is very good at long range? have you observed the missile flight?
it starts to wobble towards the target so its not uncommon to see planes out-speed the missile at long range. and that is only if they didn’t manage to get rid of the missile which is relative easy wen the missile is flying towards them for teens of seconds

could the people that disagree come with better arguments than "no,wrong and you don’t own the plane "

too much cover that you can hide from CAS from

remove all of the rocks so everyones in the open, then we’re talking

APKWS on a non-helo platform and still no HEAT or Proxy Fuze options?
Guess the APKWS II is useless no matter what platform its on.

3 Likes

I honestly just miss the freaking day when maps in this game are big and wide, where you could have endless possibilities to play with and do whatever moves you want, where your brain is actually useful.

3 Likes

I don’t even need to look at your stats to know that you don’t even own a plane that fires an R-77

4 Likes

For helis, made a suggestion…

And this is currently not available to use as an optical system?

1 Like

Just like cutting 60% of eastern europe completely destroys it’s gameplay as well.

It’s not hyperbole, and if what the other user said is true about you not playing ground RB, you shouldn’t even be voicing your opinion in the first place.

Similarly, I’m not going to comment on Naval maps and how/if they should be changed because I have no idea about Naval.

2 Likes

So the mission now looks like this?
eastern europe

14 Likes

Yes my sir that what gaijin thinks would be fun

4 Likes

They forgot to remove the southern part

8 Likes