Major Update “Dance of Dragons” — DEV Server Changelog (30.08.2024)

funny thing is when you use the EEGS/CCIP it displays correctly but it is still annoying as hell

Only A-4N, and both Kurnass have AGM-65 in the entire tree. That’s disappointing

yes, it doesn’t run on ULQ, but do u happen to know if any patches will be released on the weekend?

f4c2d6e19e9d2278e811408081500b856f661506

Behold :O

Now it just needs a D point 😂😂

9 Likes

There’s nothing more frustrating then when it’s the opposite and players can just camp a hill, 100-200m way from your spawn, where they can go hull or turret down and the moment you’re not looking you get killed without any chance to retaliate.

2 Likes

The wonders of third-person view… >.>

Ah… map design at it’s finest

1 Like

Good call on those extra spawns, It’s always good to have options and it also spreads the team out a bit more. Less vulnerable to CAS

2 Likes

And netz

Damn, forgot that it have them in loadout

Pleas God dont let the new version of Eastern Europe make it to release.

1 Like

Oh my God GAHAHAH

What is the meaning of this?

I am sad to see that I correctly predicted the future of War Thunder maps long ago…

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/13t8u67/hello_guys_after_months_of_exhaustive_research_on/

EDIT: Turns out this map variation isn’t new!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/1bvr6td/so_even_the_new_map_is_already_mostly_blocked_and/

11 Likes

Dont worry, we are getting there soon.

In fact, even my Clash Royale map is unironically less corridor-y, because at least it has two paths lmfao

These maps Gaijin is doing by turning them into a corridor are practically a single path. Just rush forward and bash your head against the enemy, that’s all Ground RB will be about soon.

Shall the one with best armor and quicker reflexes win; no positioning, no flanking, no maneuvering allowed. Just W and shoot.

4 Likes

You dont need to say this to me. Im a SPAA main, and playing it is getting harder every patch, as i lose ability to move around the map, so i either stay on spawn and get insta targeted by cas, or i move away from spawn and i meet a enemy tank after 30s

4 Likes

10 Likes

Thats what months of research about SAM does to a man. Only for it to be rejected, as dozen of written sources and schematics are invalid “untill picture”

1 Like

If I’m playing with my British or French SPAA I always move with the tanks (but I also play a lot in 4 man squads in GRB anyway). Close Anti-Air support with the ZA-35, ADATSm113, SANTAL and AMX-30 SPAA is great fun :)

1 Like

Try a better lie next time, no one uses it as a SPAA ;)

Thats a TD (For now)

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a nice nukeprinter, but I do shoot at aircraft from time to time. XD