Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Against my poor open top tank destroyer it is

bring an Umbrella I guess

Lvkan 4501 a 120mm autocannon, dont know how fast it turns but definitely goofy.

2 Likes

Speaking of just wack vehicles id love to get more big caliber aircraft like 75mm or bigger.

1 Like

oh yes, those are funny too

Sure do hope Olivia doesn’t leak anything…

2 Likes

Swedish king tiger mightve not been planned for this update considering the German mains will start backtracking time and looks at the Hungarian tiger last update

Me looking at the T80U my country bought

ainsley-harriott

1 Like

Here some data, seem quite fast.
The worlds largest autocannon – From the swedish archives (wordpress.com)
And I want this big dumb auto cannon too.

Stupid but fun

2 Likes

Well China brought some T-72s and even a T-80U(to test ZPT88 cannons with), not a good idea for warthunder, but in case they run out of ideas for copypastes(and sidelining indegenious designs)

3 Likes

GIB NOW GAIJBBLES.

Spoiler

Bereg

1 Like

i feel it’s either dropping this update or never, i know gaijin is reading all of this and the backlash will be even stronger if it dropped just be cause german mains can’t handle the copy paste (their entire rank 6 7 and 8 air is copy paste). look at sweden mains their gripen already went to 2 nations and the only reason they began to backlash on gaijin is be cause the JAS39C was in theory better but now it’s pretty much equal

Not asking for it i just find it funny we bought one but did it through Morocco to hide it

Yea other wise she will get the Thai navy on her rear

Wait, what country?(edited South Korea out forgetting that was debt comp)

If my name didn’t give it away

Ah great. Time to start shoving everything in Bovington to the suggestion tab.

Not Bovington the UK government bought a T80U to test it and did it though Morocco to fool the Russians

1 Like

Kubinka: Guess what?