Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Only different for the Buc S2B should be:

Internal CMs
9Gs and 9Ls
Martels
Paveway + Pavespike.

as far as I am aware, the airframe is identical, even the new radar that has been added to the Buc S2B should be added to the Buc S2 as well, as they have the same radar.

This is incorrect. The model is visually different with the larger bulged bomb bay, differing tail hook area with the countermeasure location and other points across the model.

1 Like

Hey everyone. Since ARHs are coming in June(no way they come now), what do yall think about which Italian aircraft is going to get them? Considering that Italy now has 4 potential AMRAAM carriers, which is if I’m not mistaken the most out of every nation, it’s going to be a tough competition. So I was wondering which ones will receive their missiles.

I personally hope for all of them, but realistically Tornado and F-16A possibly need them the most to make these planes more unique and stand out amongst their copies.

Sorry for the slight offtopic

I doubt Tornado. Italy returned their Tornados to Britain and leased F-16A for AMRAAM instead of upgrading their Tornados. Its possible Gaijin will do that but it will be ahistorical.

Im guessing either a F-16A with AMRAAM or the Gripen C will get AMRAAM.

AV-8B+ could also get them, but its a question of whether or not Gaijin wants to increase its BR or leave Italy with a 11.7 CAS. (though split BRs might come into this decision)

2 Likes

Im leaning to their F16 getting them

I reckon they should get a second F-16A. So they still have a 12.0

The hungarian MiG does that now.

Their mig29 is 12.0

True, I forgot about those new additons.

That’s a shame. Still it would’ve been kinda nice to have an update with 3rd gens getting AMRAAMS and fighting eachother without 4th gens(F4, Tornado, Harrier, that kinda stuff)

Yeah, Britain upgraded their Tornado F3s with AMRAAM (and ASRAAM but we wont get that upgrade).

AV-8B+ is possible still though. As Britain will likely get the Sea Harrier FA2 and Im guessing the reason the US hasnt gotten the AV-8B+ yet is because its planned to come with AMRAAM.

Unfortunately though, Im guessing they’ll all be over BRed and im guessing we’ll see additions like the F-15C in that update along with aircraft like the Gripen getting AMRAAM

At least I might want gajin consider GBU-10/GBU-12 Paveway II LGB and x2 IR AAM stock AIM-9P replace by AIM-9P-4 on F-16A Block 20 MLU this major update before live server

You guess in second major update gajin add another Maverick AGM-65F, AGM-65G-2 & AGM-65K ?

2 Likes

Unfortunately though, Im guessing they’ll all be over BRed and im guessing we’ll see additions like the F-15C in that update along with aircraft like the Gripen getting AMRAAM

Eh, considering that 4th gens with amraams will get uptiered aswell, we might actually decompress somehow. I reckon 0.3 br increase in ARB and no changes in GRB. Maybe 0.7.

I’m guessing

Harriers at 12.3
Tornado/F4s at 12.7

And then Gripens and F16s and stuff like that at around 13 (13.3 if we are lucky)

Also who in gods name though it was a good idea to make flagged comments unsee able ?

It will make this forums unusable

9 Likes

Whats the chance of getting then changed to the
04C6? Because its also written in the same Flight manuell as the 04C5 engine.
And with the ECM stuff on the AJ it can be said that its later version

1 Like

@Smin1080p Now that we have the AGM-65G and AGM-65H in the game, could we also see the laser-guided AGM-65E in the game any time soon as well?

1 Like

I guess since they haven’t even included AV-8B+ into testing and considering they are going to add Swedish Gripen C equipped with AIM-120 in the future updates, Italy will as well get Hungarian Gripen as the only AMRAAM platform at first, then maybe later they will add such missiles to F-16ADF and AV-8B+ or maybe they won’t at all to keep them at current brs, unless there is a lot of complain going from Italians for not having an Italian AMRAAM carrier.
PS I just hope they won’t use “Italy’s just got a whole Hungarian line in the previous update, so don’t get your hopes up for new planes” excuse and still waiting for Italy as well starting to get its advanced trainers in the game, as they had a lot of them with pretty good CAS capabilities irl… Aermacchi when?

2 Likes

Not includeding it testing doesn’t mean it won’t get it

They included a single plane per type of missile in the test, I seriously doubt it means anything.
I geniunely beleive they will give AMRAAMs to F-16ADF simply because MiG-29 is already a 12.0 fighter for Italy, so no problem there. Gripen C will get it’s AMRAAMs too for Italy to stay at top tier until Eurofighet comes, and the AV8B+ could probably get it aswell since split BRs are coming and there won’t be many issues with having better missile on a Harrier.