Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

what do you mean? It shouldnt be weird to dream of famous historical figures.

No, I had that too. I reload it at times and it picks back up but becomes very laggy again not too much later.

2 Likes

This has to be the weirdest
The repair cost is 1 SL higher! Noooooo!111!!!11! I am going to go broke!

3 Likes

Smin said there was a small surprise not yet shown.

Hopefully, it is not the Tank Rocket League they just announced another rerun of.

3 Likes

Cough

4 Likes

Unfortunately this isn’t correct, it still underperforms in all regimes. And would most certainly affect flight performance especially at low speeds. There is only 1 scenario which can’t be modelled, and that is for 45° sweep with manoeuvre flap. There is no need to artificially buff 45° sweep until that point, the effect of the slats is not significant enough to need that. The FM could be reworked and it would be a buff in all ways, eventually when the flaps are fixed it would be a nice little buff too.

3 Likes

calm down it can’t be that as it isn’t small

3 Likes

A second sub-tree would have already been shown.

If there was anything with a new nation it be for a new tree. But it’s most likely a not-yet-shown vehicle.

Outdated news

I mean one aircraft wouldn’t be a sub tree.

and didn’t Smin pretty much denied a new nation ?

Nope. He just said the usual “We haven’t announced anything” so stop thinking it coming soon. So one could be announced but we could also see nothing.

Tbh I doubt we will get one before summer now.

It’s properly going to be an unannounced squadron vehicle as those aren’t really connected to updates per say

12 Likes

isnt AIM-9P-4 like Aim-9L for poor?

As mentioned, it’s currently a technical limitation. That’s been confirmed numerous times by the developers.

As / when the code can be reworked, then naturally changes will take place. But it is already tuned as close as it can currently be in the framework for FMs we have at the moment.

Huh? What is that? To what vehicle it belongs?

[Development] Squadron Vehicles: F-5E FCU - News - War Thunder
uh

1 Like

Suprise :)

29 Likes

I was faster than you thanks to the mobile app :))

Alpha jet A
https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/1bc17in/dev_server_datamine_234026_234028/

1 Like