Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

Well, beary anyone will do so unless there is a topic around it or it is on thing that is coming

I want HMD on my Grippy too

2 Likes

idea is that theres always that one US main to who its physically impossible a nato weapon isnt a superweapon and will go to great lengths to convince someone with most of the sources being “his mind”
im also just incredibly bored rn and need something to do so yeah

The jav can still destroy tanks right

yeah but like, thats a low bar for an anti tank weapon since thats kinda what theyre meant to do :p
its issue is in the fact that it doesnt really come down 90* onto a target but more of a gliding angle of roughly 45* or so, combined with the fact it doesnt specifically target the roof armor because it just doesnt know that and youll have a pretty big chance of it just slamming into actual armor, hitting the edge, or just hitting stuff that doesnt matter

Probably could be realistic the issue that the other planes aren’t, also pretty sure the Israelis got away with some 12g maneuvers irl

1 Like

yea I believe the stock one wasn’t but they had sth like the F-16C where if you bought Grippys you could choose to have it fit for Skyflash

wing rip in wt is a bit different than irl, irl planes will usually have a g limit because it damages the plane in the long term, something we dont need to worry about in warthunder. so what we get in warthunder instead is just nothing up until the wings decide they want a divorce from the plane

Ohh that woud be great…and it should have it. And i must say…so far it pretty good. What need fixing is GBU pod as it has no thermals and zoom. And not sure of the old RWR is also correct

and alyassin 105 :))

1 Like

C gonna get it I think. A not.
I’m only getting the Swedish one so HMD for me only next year somewhere.

same

im still half salty because the A got GBUs tho

that shouldve been one of the selling points of the C

I still think we should get 9l limited gripen a with rb75 at 11.7 and gripen c early at 12.0 with proper cas capability and 9m

1 Like

I think the same

but I also want AiM-9F limited F4F too so theres that

1 Like

Nah, i think so far it is fine as it is.

Welp i go to sleep, wake up and the forums are on fire again and rightfully so.

so far the only thing the C could add is AMRAAM ans HMD while it should also add GBUs

but part 4 isn’t there yet

just like Leo textures

Have you seen reddit? They’re blowing up trying to get trickzzter removed.

1 Like