Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

No you can’t. EAP is a completely seperate built airframe to Eurofighter DA aircraf built for different reasons.

EAP = Borderline civilian plane never intended for missiles or anything beyond taking off, flying and landing.

Eurofighter DA.2 = Literally what you’re asking for but it exists

1 Like

F2A when?

I can’t make this any clearer. EAP is not a half-finished combat jet like YAK-141. It’s not a concept fighter jet like F16AJ

It’s a flight test plane. That’s it. Only flying. It lacks the wires, cables, systems, even a trigger to fire anything.

Eurofighter DA.2 is very similar to EAP but it actually fires missiles. Just root for DA.2, NOT EAP.

In no reality even with an endless budget was EAP planned to have real weapons

1 Like

We got denied any Typhoons variants as they are too advanced.
If we were to get the Da.2 you know for a fact gaijin will use that excuse to add more powerful jets.
To both Russia and the US we are already seeing it with the Gripen C. If other main don’t want Britain to be top dog even just for a month then the Da.2 won’t arrive until we past that stage where the US and Russia status won’t be threatened.

A wind tunnel model was made for the J9

When should Ground Battles open?

Gripen C will hold us over till BVR

Will the SAAF Gripen get them at any point in the future?

Dude, EAP is literally a eurofighter test platform. That’s what the E is lmao
You’re asking for a eurofighter already, just asking for the wrong one.

I doubt it

That would be annoying.

guess who is responsible, the f16c

as if doi matters

1 Like

as much as i like my bvm, whats up with the hull armor being basically doubled? even without hitting the era
its not even just the bvm, pretty much every russian top tier has this rn lmao

2 Likes

provide sources please. ohh wait they are classified ohh well the statistics say its doing ok, wanna see those statistics No lol

Better internals maybe

So the swedish leo is well rounded with its extra armor but the german leo does not deserve the same treatment ?

Your argument makes no sence to me …

if you go between the era on the middle of a plate its still doubled so im pretty sure im not hitting any internal modules. the top part thats not covered also shows this

Cant wait for this update to drop and Russian mbts be invincible

almost all T series tanks have huge number for protection right now. ohh and the leo 2a4

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/i0q883qDi1Pb