Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

Kinda different matter when it comes to pre-orders

the Xray of the model shows four 9Ls, this was published when the nado initially got announced in 2022

Gaijin would rather give the U.S their 50th Cruiser than giving them, finally, a competitive Battleship :')

I mean, seriously- why is U.S the “Cruiser tree” in the sense that they keep getting more and more Cruisers… but they can’t get even a single BB that’s at least anywhere remotely close to stuff like Bayern, Sachsen or Scharnhorst?

Anyway, I am beginning to get a bit bitter now, in spite of my attempts at being optimistic xD

It appears that the “Rank VIII animal-named tank” comment wasn’t really all that true for today, after all.

3 Likes

god damn it…

well i be damned lmao

Remember when Su-25s came into the game, when they were moved up in BR after like week or two with them saying that it was a miss-impute of them being put this low in br.

I said that I would want it to be 11.3 copy paste of ASSTA.
It is speculated that it will be 10.7 or even 10.3

well

Spoiler

8 Likes

boat confirmed

1 Like

that doesn’t mean they won’t add these vehicles

It might’ve been shown with four 9Ls but not a single IDS was wired to carry four.

Still cannot think of any reason why you don’t just just increase the CM count to 112 and then lock the Tornados to mixed only. That way they at least get 56 flares and 56 chaff.

It’s absolutely ridiculous how this still hasn’t been fixed after more than a year

1 Like

Give.

2 Likes

Exactly. Copy paste premiums is the correct way. I hate unique designs locked behind a paywall.

2 Likes

WT forum users trying to guess next upcoming devblog by any means possible.

The F-4S and A-6E is a prime example of this.

2 Likes

So a doa plane and a boat. Whoo. Where gripen.

1 Like

And a DOA tank

1 Like

This is going to be a long 2 weeks if this rate is kept up

annyone able to identify the website and may link to me?