Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

Another Russian premium PBY ?

They said it’s an exception. That does not mean that there can’t be more exceptions.

export variant only got ready after the bloc self destructed.

Orders were placed before that

1 Like

That’s not much of a source.

theres a diagram that shows Su-27 orders in the soviet union, it was posted a dozen times this RRD season

1 Like

I know.

Just don’t slam the S key. 🤷‍♂️

2 Likes

Pointing me to a book that I can’t read doesn’t do much.

Do we already have any data mine?

F-16 for Sweden when?

f-15 was never really meant to dogfight.

but war thunder guess what top tier is… dogfighting only… so a machine without hmd AND poor turning, cannot wait. against something that has better missiles/ hmd and better turning…

im telling its going to be f-16c, su-27/varrients sweden/brit and japan f-15 going to be king

the f-15 for usa is just simply not worth it right now from what we have seen, it needs hmd upgrade to be worth it due to how absolutely HORRIBLE top tier jet gameplay is

perhaps we should have ARBEC, with an “arcade” version doing showing missiles, while a “RB” doesn’t show missiles…

and no rp/sl cap.

its more of a requirement now… these jets shouldn’t be forced to play like this…

also still no aoa visual effects.

@SPANISH_AVENGER can you please also make a post about ARBEC/AABEC? it really needs to be pushed. its completely silly they haven’t brought it back out, nothing like that.

1 Like

122s were the only vehicles possible for them other than Leopard 2A4 while Germany had many other options. You think I agreed with Strv122 existence while I had to fight them and Russian tanks with my 2A5 and 2PL? Of course not but just because Germany haven’t received any armored Leopards doesn’t mean Sweden shouldn’t get Gripen C which is literally just there with UK. All Sweden needs is that US F-16A treatment.

4 Likes

No need to be rude.

dev open

If you don’t know, then why are you writing nonsense

Put a poultice on your head and go lie down who has to keep listening to your lament.

If I don’t know Russian, then why am I saying that I can’t read it?

1 Like

Dev server is open!