M1A2 SEP V2 doesnt have better LFP armour

well after update russia will be back to “press W and win” not like its already like that… ^^

2 Likes

3 years going on strong

5 Likes

I’ll try this tomorrow from my PC. I have never made a bug report before so it might take a couple of hours, but like you said it could be worth a try at least.

I already made one M1a2 SepV2 missing hull armor // Gaijin.net // Issues feel free to add any more info.

13 Likes

You’re a hero, king

1 Like

Thanks, I fully expect it to get closed though but you never know.

2 Likes

hope it passes. Also, if it doesn’t, I’ll be curious yo see what excuse they come up with this time

1 Like

“not a bug” that will be the excuse

2 Likes

Trickzzter is typing

6 Likes

nvm. I will spend the weekend looking for potential things to add.

Maybe i will have a reason to grind sepv2

1 Like

you know, it occurs to be that as we progress, it will be less and less easy to find government source material to report, and gaijin could just say our sources are unreliable and deny the fix.

But on the other hand, they proved the stinger has 20 G overload and it passed. What does Gaijin do? Change it to 13 Gs with no reason given as to why.

2 Likes

I have few more. Drop it inside your bug report, please

11 Likes

I’d give your comment a like, but I’m out.

There’s just been so many good takes today (and a lot to be frustrated about)

I cant (on a mobile and far from PC lol, you cant do it on mobile)

ah, too bad

I want to be excited about this update because F15, giraf, and probably fv107.

I cant tho cuz of the sepv2 bs.

None of those sources are enough according to Gaijin, because apparently they want “values”, from what the Trickzer guy or whatever his name is, wrote on the report last year.

Basically they are asking us classified information. (We can’t get it)

8 Likes

Hes done more damage to this game than the chinese suggestion mod could’ve done in his wildest dreams.

9 Likes

yep, and when some classified stuff do turn up, they remove it and can’t use it anyways.
It’s catch 22 isn’t it?

5 Likes