M1A2SEPv2 doesnt have better LFP armour

Oh my god it’s the best thing I’ve read today

1 Like

WOW that’s amazing! You guys made it, its abolutely not easy. You make it possible to not to drive a 1990s M1A2 SEP in this game!

1 Like

The Australian M1A1s are in the SA configuration because they have an RTS camera as standard and a 2nd generation FLIR for the gunner. Australian M1A1s should have export armor that is equivalent to HAP-3.
obraz_2023-12-10_143856850

obraz_2023-12-10_143744257

4 Likes

Good find!

Ahh, okay. FEP was Marine Corps only as well? I must have conflated HC and FEP.

We ain’t out of the woods yet chief, we could still get a random dev response saying that the documents are invalid for whatever reason. I will not chant victory until I see the values changed on live.

6 Likes

They have a criminal record. We can’t be reassured.

1 Like

This is wisdom right here.

Yea FEP was USMC only and was indeed I believe based on the M1A1 HC but just a very modernised (2005) one, so we will probably get it sometime in the future in the marines tech tree line.

3 Likes

USMC only, FEP is the best M1A1 variant due to SCWS-AIDATS, which works as the CITV equivalent, now Poland uses them.

4 Likes

Congrats guys nice job with all the sources

7 Likes

let’s go I’m not banned anymore! I can post again. Sorry for not replying to anything this weekend, I did research almost the entire friday night and yesterday, but I couldn’t really find anything new and I obviously couldn’t post it here.

Huge respect to you guys, and especially Kenny, Count and Watera. You guys are absolutely legends!

8 Likes

They succeeded where so many of us failed before. Big Ups indeed

2 Likes

better times indeed my friends , if this goes like this , maybe bug reporting

1 Like

Because they followed the rules. Funnily enough trickzzter gave it the green light.

3 Likes

special thanks to the guy that found 750KE in the Russian book.

5 Likes

Yeah. I am curious who found it and how do they come to that figure.

1 Like

Yeah. I’m not sure the SA did get AIDATS, but here’s an article talking about the hulls getting an armor upgrade, article from 2009. :)

1 Like

They followed the rules, that only NATO vehicles have to follow.

The bug for the T-90M was literally evidenced by a youtube propaganda video of a T-90MS.

9 Likes

If they implement this in a correct way, I am instantly buying Click-Bait M1A1 HC pack 😂