M1A2 SEP V2 doesnt have better LFP armour

Ladies and gentlemans, the report got acknowledged.

17 Likes

Wait…did we do it?

1 Like

M1A2 SEP ( v1, v2 ) missing hull armor // Gaijin.net // Issues

halal-pray

17 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

2 Likes

lets goooooooooo I want to say this to all of you. Thank you and good work.

Hell yeah! Glad that book I bought and the photos were actually put to use. Also, I think all the NRC links can’t be refuted any more.

The only thing missing from older reports was the KE values, the source that i attached stated KE and the fact its DU, as you can see with a bit of patience it got passed :)

2 Likes

So
AIM
HC
A2
A2 SEP
and now SEP2
Gonna get the buff ?

M1A2 SEP v1, M1A2 SEP v2, my sources specifically talks about both of them for the protection values, for the other i assume you guys will need to find specific values other DU Abrams.

8 Likes

Post this on reddit

Common Abrams. So not the first AIM, but AIM v.2, HC (Heavy Common), and the SEP V1 and V2 all have the 3rd gen DU package.

M1A2 has the second gen DU package, which we can’t prove had hull DU, as the improved protection was being implemented as the SEP program evolved. What the 2nd gen DU armor of the base M1A2s looked like isn’t documented as much as what went into the 3rd gen packages.

2 Likes

Congrats to everyone who compiled the sources. I can’t wait.

1 Like

halal-pray

8 Likes

Now, we should hope and pray it will be implanted correctly.

2 Likes

I don’t know how you found a source giving an armor stat but hats off. I can’t wait for my LFP to be immune.

4 Likes

This almost guarantees that in the next update Abrams will have strong frontal armour and excellent M829A3 shells, giving it the means to counter BVMs.

Holy… Crap.

I’ll keep an eye on the game for if/when they decide to implement that.

oh we got it!

1 Like

Only the M1A1 AIMv2/SA(the Australian one that is in game), SEP and SEPv2 have HAP-3, the M1A1 HC has HAP-2 just like the M1A2.

Edit: Oh and the FEP, it was meant to be the USMC version of the AIMv2.

1 Like