M1A2SEPv2 doesnt have better LFP armour

Worst case, the FBI and ATF surround your house and ram a Bradley through your front door Lmao

3 Likes

I think its just time to stop playing the american tech tree. play Germany or Russia but abbandon american tech tree and for god sake don’t waste your money on the american prem tanks they are worse than useless. They even named the new one Click Bait and that speaks volumes about just doing a money grab.

I’d agree with one thing that Germany team is dumb as hell, but you not realize PSO lost some of features that gaijin said “you don’t need it” to Germany mains, and “Outperform the T-90M in almost every way”? are you that dumb? let me tell you, Leopard 2s can tank but not often like T-80BVM. it is saddest that Russia mains tried to defend the Russia bias by simply saying “skill issue”.

The moment they detect you’re talking about something for WarThunder… they’ll just straight hang up.

WarThunder is I think now the fastest way to lose a clearance.
Exotic Honeypots everywhere are now Jealous of Gaijin…
(I tease my brother in law who works in the defense industry that I’m going to call his boss and invite him to play WarThunder with us. He laughs. Nervously.)

My clearance is probably expired by this point, but I still don’t try to bug report the very bastardized Stryker vehicle because it’s a massive risk. I’d have to pull a HabitualLineCrosser and go see if what I want to say is publicly available online and not classified/restricted.

2 Likes

I’m not going to lie but i prefer German on my team than Russia at least they smarter than Russian main

That should for Russian mains not other

Just wanted to say I made a discussion on the APS Trophy for the SEP V2, your support would be appreciated

2 Likes

War Thunder is a meme that’s thrown around here but otherwise not considered any sort of risk. It falls under the same “do not divulge classified/controlled documents”.

On the U.S. side of things, even non CUI items can be restricted from publication to prevent information spillage. I think the best bet is to request a brochure if it exists for upgrade packages, otherwise they tend to be tight lipped.

1 Like

I thought about doing just that, but I think any brochure to a private citizen like me would just look like GDLS website…
Would need to be a potential buyer to even get a sniff of capability numbers.

(Helps that the US Govt funds R&D and not almost exclusively buyers…so they don’t have to try sell vehicles just to get new contracts.)

Doesn’t help that the US doesn’t offer DU armor for the export variants. Any brochures we get would not include the US DU armor packages.

Have you played a Russian tank? Hills are their weakness.

Brother, I still remember bug-reporting the Stryker when it came out. Gaijin had given it Gen1 thermal only for gunner and 10 seconds reload. I found the information needed for the bug report for both thermal and autoloader in an exercise QnA written by an SBCT Officer on an E-learning website, some real obscure stuff lol.

Pretty sure that QnA was not supposed to be available for people outside the SBCT but hey, you take what you can get.

Right. (Yes, I do play USSR vehicles, “hill” was a strong word for what hides their LFP Weakpoint.)

They can hide their hull weakspots behind shallow depressions/hills…

Could also plop into a bomb crater in the middle of a street and be good to go.

3 Likes

Fair.

Abrams can do that too. Bomb crater just needs to be big enough.

Except for the UFP which is penetrable by anything.

to be honest, when I was grinding out my ctcv105, the M1kvt was the thing I wanted to see the most because one shot to the turret neck is pretty much a kill.

Other decapitated Russian tanks also allow good hulldown, as the other hulls don’t have a raised deck.

Everyone should read this, and then take a hard look at the last few years and how gaijin has backpeddled/moved the goalposts

11 Likes

oh so THAT’s how it’s supposed to work!

1 Like

by the way I love the line " in the most REALISTIC online game"

So @_David_Bowie, what gives?

Why are we now being told they need hard values, or certain numbers don’t count, or why open source government documents sometimes count and sometimes don’t?

15 Likes