M1A2 SEP V2 doesnt have better LFP armour

they already did… dm53 l27a1 …^^

Literally only took me 5 minutes of searching to find that the AIM has a reduced suspension load in comparison to the baseline M1A1. I think that’s the most insulting part.

3 Likes

@Stona_WT

Another fun example,

4 Likes

Can’t believe I actually forgot about Project Hindsight Revisited mentioning the M1A2 had an improved suspension

9 Likes

Could you guys please open up a new bug report?

The last one was closed with “not a bug” (M1A2 SEP ( v1, v2 ) missing hull armor) but I have seen that we also have more information to add to the report
Hull Armor Suspension
Hull Armor2
Hull Armor3
Hull Armor4
Hull Armor5
Hull Armor6
Hull Armor7
Hull Armor8
Hull Armor9

1 Like

Honestly I’m so tired at this stage I just don’t see the point.

…and completely incorrect in every claim they made! XD

6 Likes

Don’t engage with the guy, obvious bait.

6 Likes

He is just a russian main trolling, don’t fall for his bait. He did this before.

Just flag him and move on.

3 Likes

And it wont change a single thing… slightly more pen as 829A2 without any anti era features… A2 should be able to defeat K5 equiped tank at certain ranges and it does not. Their ground part of game is absurdly biased towards russian ERA which as real world shows, doesnt work against 30 years old weapons.

6 Likes

I lost my faith that we will ever get, even when SepV3 will come into the game, improved hull from fucking 370KE protection. What a shame actually. Stick to your 10.3 Abrams guys because it’s the best option to pay right now. With possibility to actually take some shots but with 3BM-42 flying around from every tank…

1 Like

The era is accurate, their hull composite isnt

@Thug Shaker Actual @Count_Trackula @WaretaGarasu @Kenny110 What now guys, are we gonna give up?

1 Like

Era is wrong too. Its fixed value, real life heavy era doesnt work like that at all… its WAAAAAY less effective against 829A3 than against 829A2 and its less effective against faster A2 than against A1.
Its just wrong implementation to artificially buff russian vehicles ON top of that armor layout.

At this point I’m just tired of it. I hate to cry Russian bias but what else can it be at this point? Why is every other nations equipment at top tier implemented with the worse possible interpretation of its capabilities while Russian equipment is always best case scenario? What other explanation is there? Incompetence?

7 Likes

I’ve asked Stona in the Abrams devblog thread. I highly doubt another bug report will work, as the devs have kicked it back and invented new (even if debunked) excuses. You can try again. I would use the highlighted documents I posted in this thread along with the Haynes manual and any other book that supports it.

But I’m not going to add anything to a bug report, since last time people got upset when I had to correct the people who were undermining and confused about the presence of DU. If you aren’t sure, just shut up and let the sources and documentation speak for itself.

2 Likes

It’s also doesn’t work when struck at 90 degress, in game it’s still gives protection

1 Like