M1a2s at top tier

Doesnt matter since DM53 cannot Penetrate that area as Well.

Results will be the same.

There is a open issue that gaijin dont even acknowledge it yet, that bring this up Community Bug Reporting System (i even pm a mod to check this issue, but I don’t think he even looked…)

This hydraulic pump + the turret ring is really what bring down the abrams A LOT in my opinion. Just fixing those 2 problems and i think abrams will be 100% better to play.

2 Likes

What i hate about the turret ring issue is that every time you bring it up, people completely ignore the core point you’re making and instead want to discredit you by calling you a dumb US main who thinks the abrams is invincible, when in reality you just dont like dying to SPAA frontally in your MBT lol

1 Like

It will be the same result regardless…

Because that’s what most US mains do, they talk as if armor is the only thing that matters in this game, and they conveniently kept quiet about their reload speed and reverse speed that saved their asses in so many situations where it would have killed others who were lacking of such attributes. Also I wouldn’t take anyone seriously if they only played one nation and made bold claims about vehicles of other countries being easier to play lol

1 Like

You mean like the rest of those nations?

Only one nation suffers in reverse speed and that is Russia but guess what they have in return, oh wait you already know that but you decide to be silent about it.

I guess hypocricy is best when it suits your argument.

5 Likes

apparently it is hard to ask for consistency in the turret ring of the 10.3 M1 model for the others M1s (11.0+) models and to dont get stunlock every pen shot (that dont kills you) because the hydraulic pump is in the MASS CENTER of the tank.

Yes, as long as it’s my favorite vehicle, I want it to be the strongest! I mean I spent a lot of time and money on this game, but in the end, I decided to play USA so I needed to make sure they remain strong, even better they received buff and became even stronger! winning makes me happy bro, we need to proteccc our interest :)))

Like Merkavas or Challengers, I don’t give a crap about them since I don’t even play them why should I care? they are already the weakest so we buff other stronger vehicles to make them even weaker seems to be a nice idea. I also thinks the T-90 is trash, 7.1 seconds reload and reverse 30khp slower than most things faces, I hope gaijin buff it, maybe give it even better armor to compensate for my lack of skills.

no one is stopping you to open tickets issues or even other topics if others nations tanks have problems that are bothering you.

I dont get why and i dont even know how you concluded that ask for abram fix is the same as not being in favor of other tanks fix too

3 Likes

You cannot do that bro, because if you buff the challenger or Merkavas or Leclerc or whatever that tank name is Arbams? This will eventually affect my T-72/T-90 which currently already mediocre to begin with, it will get even worse bro my KDR will drop below 1.0, I know 100% for sure it’s the vehicle that is inferior and the problem were never me, remember that I don’t have to adjust my playstyle it’s the vehicle that has to be adjusted to suit my playstyle, I mean I just don’t like to camp, I am an aggressive player and likes to fight face to face so holding W is my style, if the vehicle can’t take a hit and not die then I says the vehicle need more armor bro, remember that customer is always right!

I don’t see anyone claiming those things, and if your perception is this about those who ask for fix at abrams I think you’d better seek treatment

And anyway this is just ad hominem

1 Like

Because the US Army Science Board is clearly a Russian propaganda newsletter.

• And since armour isn’t that relevant and mobility plays a much bigger role in the meta, that means they’re often better off.
  • Claiming 1.5 seconds isn’t a massive difference is just denial.
  • And they aren’t. Let me take a look through my latest matches: Ardennes: Hill everywhere, even in the villages. Sinai: Hills everywhere. Fields of Normandy: Hills everywhere. Ardennes (Winter): Hills everywhere. Eastern Europe: Finally! a map with fewer hills.
  • Plain lie.
  • Everything pens the T-80BVM and T-90M without issue, it’s the same basic weakspots. And when they do get penned, you watch the turret fly off. Your argument also assumes you only get shot from the front. 75% of my shots to Russian MBT’s are side shots, making frontal armour completely irrelevant.
  • Playing my M1A1 I survive FAR more shots than playing my T-72B3, T-90M or T-80BVM.

Generally speaking, inexperienced players can be easily identified because they overvalue armour protection, whilst undervaluing mobility, gun handling and reload rate.

Like I said before, if people struggle to kill Russian MBT’s, that’s their own fault:

5 Likes

Yet you have no problem talking about the 11.3+ Abrams tanks, which you haven’t played.

6 Likes

Quite indeed.

50% of the times, you are dead in 1 shot.

The other 50% of the times, IF you survive that first shot… you have your driver, gunner, engine, transmission, hydraulic pump, vertical mechanism and turret mechanism destroyed.

So even if someone wanted to sell that the Abrams survivability is “good” because “it doesn’t always die in 1 shot”… the fact is you are as good as dead when your mobility and firepower have been killed in multiple ways, leaving you a sitting duck until you take the second finishing shot.

EDIT: just like this:

“You are on fire, you can’t move, you can’t move your gun, you can’t move your turret, and you will be defenceless until you take the 2nd finishing shot in 5 seconds… but hey, you didn’t die on the first shot this time, that means the Abrams has actually amazing survivability!”

7 Likes

so would I be wrong to say top tier sweden is easier to play ground-wise than the USA?

You already absorbed a shot from a Leclerc prior to that (curious how you didn’t mention that part), and the reason why you got crippled is because you reversed sideways into an enemy at point blank range.

Then that enemy still required two shots to kill you, dispite the fact that you’re the easiest target possible.

Quite a few high tier MBT’s would’ve already died on the Leopard PSO’s first shot.
In the end you took 3 shots from 11.7 MBT’s at extremely close ranges before dying, that’s certainly not bad.

Even more to the point, you then proceed to respawn in the M1A2 and get shot in the side. This merely takes out two crew and you’re able to immediately return fire and take out the PSO’s breech, which leads to that Leopard being taken out whilst you survive the engagement.

Again, I wonder why you didn’t use that particular part in your argument.

And to top this all off, you finally respawn in a SEP v2 and take FIVE hits before dying.

4 Likes

HOLY JESUS

How many days/matches did you have to go back to check that specific replay? This is… weird.

Anyway- while we are at it, I am sure you will be able to check many of my numerous replays where I do actually die in a single shot on the Abrams, while I survive multiple shots on other tanks.

If not, I can link and share them right here.

And no, surviving side shots on the engine bay is no merit. Every tank survives side shots on the engine bay. I am, OBVIOUSLY, talking about shots penetrating into the crew compartment; not hitting the engine and barely glancing a single crewman.

5 Likes

Good for me.

You are hostile and toxic as hell, always chasing others who disagree with you with passive-aggressive behaviour and antagonising them with a signature superiority complex. I have no idea how I have been so patient with you until now.

Just look at the way you talk to me, constantly attributing malice, “lies” and blocking, etc, just because I didn’t have a perfect recall of one of the several hundred matches I played several days ago.

You then proceed to make your entire point off that specific nitpicked example to try to antagonise me and invalidate a perfectly valid concern of a large portion of the community, as you have been trying to do obsessively for Y E A R S when it comes to the state of Top Tier Ground U.S. You auto-spawn into each and every single thread trying to address any kind of concern about the U.S trying to sell how everyone has a skill issue and how U.S has actually zero issues to address or acknowledge.

When it comes to the Abrams death: I could upload several hundred examples of a perfectly fine Abrams dying in a single frontal shot, but it’s not worth it; you will hold to one or two examples of the tank tanking shots on the engine bay and say I was evil, lying, and whatever.

Anyway. Good riddance! I always tried to be nice and have constructive conversations with you, but it is evident this was never your intention.

7 Likes

He’s always like that.

Cherrypick certain things that suits his argument while bein toxic towards other people, and eventually blocks them while acting like innocent.

6 Likes

Did the same thing to me on a thread I posted lel

I just wish when he blocked you, that his idiot ramblings would be blocked on my end too.

6 Likes