M1A2 SEP V2 doesnt have better LFP armour

Every variant of the Abram’s has gotten improved turret and hull and side armor.

Notice its weight increases without the TUSK in real life.

Honestly, I get clapped by every other nato tank in my sep 2.

They are fine. Especially the challengers.

Stop saying this. Every variation upgrade received improved armor!!! Except for the sep 3

There’s reason that M1A1 is inferior to HC, M1A2, and M1A1 AIM in-game.

DUDE, your SEPv2 pic is of a v3 it says so on the armor skirt

So why wasnt the M1 modeled after the CIAs armor report…?

1 Like

I’m calling it with my current 14% winrate for USA I’m done with USA tanks back to my 74% winrate in japan or germany.

3 Likes

So just because the sanitized CIA report doesn’t fit the narrative makes it an invalid primary source? How many mental hoops do you have to jump through to make every source on the Abrams invalid? lol

7 Likes

I have a 73% winrate for the US atm because I’m queueing with German squadmates.

2 Likes

Remember, the billions of dollars in testing and development, manufacturing, then modifying the hulls to add more weight, after jumping through hoops and cutting through a lot of red tape to get the necessary licensing, was all done in the name of not improving the armor at all.

6 Likes

It’s not from the original CIA report, so why should we trust that source? It’s just an edit by the seller.

I’ve even attached the original report for comparison.

1 Like

I see, well so be it. USA OPSEC wins again. darn it all

It’s not OPSEC, Amazon seller added Paul Lakowki’s estimate to the original report for comparison.

There is nothing in the original report about armor, did you look at the original?

I didnt state my point clearly, I am joking US OPSEC wins gain because it is so tediously difficult to find anything reliable for the armor.

3 Likes

Well gaijin should of thought of that when they decided to add highly classified tanks. It sucks that many tanks are left in such gimped states because we can’t find solid sources on classified armor.

3 Likes

I played 30 games with my sep and I believe I won 7. Lol

2 Likes

I do think it is grossly negligent to not apply the same supposition used for other vehicles to such modern and capable MBTs

1 Like

Welp its looking more and more that gaijin is going to somehow deny the Abrams hull armor improvements.

3 Likes