M1A2 SEP V2 doesnt have better LFP armour

You see, that’s the problem. War Thunder’s marketing is based on the idea of a realistic and historical game. Openly stating that they’re limiting weapon performance for balance purposes goes against that concept IMO.

AFAIK the usual methods to balance vehicles is through battle rating changes, ammunition selection, or variables such as reload times.

I would honestly prefer if they gave the Stinger it’s true performance of approximately 20g, and if the vehicles carrying them become too powerful you simply change their BRs accordingly.

But when the moderators or developers don’t give any reasons, then we’re just left to speculate.

1 Like

I was gone for 10 minutes for lunch. Now I have no idea what people are talking about anymore.

No need to change its BR. Strela has 35gs and is 9.3 with Optical Contrast lock lmao

I am convinced that AlvisWisla is a Russian propogandists who tries to gaslight people who argue with him by calling them Russian propogandist themselves. Look at how many times he inserts himself into arguments about Russian bias and immediately calls someone (who is calling out gaijins unreasonable standards of Russian bias) and calls them a Russian sympathizer while simultaneously still peddling the Russian state line.

6 Likes

Considering how bad his English is, 100%, he also claims to be american, but fervently defends russian vehicles. He’s literally everywhere too. Just ignore them

Oh hello obvious troll.

I mean most tanks are gonna get disabled when you drive them through minefields constantly, not really a fault of the leopard. Also we are talking like ~40 30 year old leopards destroyed vs thousands and thousands of t80s and t72s and t90s

2 Likes

I guess it would depend on the platform.

What I wanted to say though is that I’d be fine with it, if that was their reason for withholding 20g.

Your unsubstantiated claims are not fact. Your entire post has nothing to do with this thread. You go touch grass. But you probs don’t even have grass. Go wallow in your mud.

AlvisWisla is talking…

Wut? Literally fake but ok.

Tanks get killed.

I dont know why people even pay attention to this.

The t34 was the best tank of world war 2, and 4/5s of them were abandoned with breakdowns or lost in combat.

Tanks are literally designed to be disposable.

1 Like

Yeah the WT wiki says 20g for Strela, so that doesn’t check out.

Another benefit for Stinger is IRCCM, which the Strela doesn’t have (AFAIK)

So if the Stinger was brought up to 20g it would be superior in that respect, and that’s why I’d accept any BR changes that come with it.

1 Like

Criticizing Russian vehicles isn’t defending them.
Stop defaming everyone that criticizes your precious Russian vehicles.

@ColterZ
Weird since I’ve exclusively critiqued Russian vehicles.
The fact you defame Americans & lie about our tanks is proof enough.
You even claim that USA is Russia.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but America isn’t Russia, Americans aren’t Russian.
Defending American tanks from slander is not defending Russian tanks.
Abrams is not Russian as you and Thug Actual claim.

NATO equipment must be corrected.
I do not care what any anti-NATO people say.

AlvisWisla once again popping in to subvert and divide by calling people who want buffs for NATO vehicles russian bots.

Very odd behavior for someone who has “exclusively critiqued russian vehicles”

5 Likes

It’s genuinely pathetic that people like Thug & Colter try to subvert & divide us while we seek corrections to NATO vehicles.

1 Like

Its genuinely pathetic that people like AlvisWisla try to subvert & divide us while we seek corrections to NATO vehicles.

1 Like

Dude, you are literally the antithesis of your paragraph above. You are a Russian propogandist shill and its quite obvious to everyone involved in this form.

2 Likes

This community can pretty much be chalked up to people who took the show future weapons and war machines literally even though they were major propaganda.

Oh, you think everyone trying to improve Abrams & other NATO vehicles are subverting?
I thought you wrote a typo.
Yeah, it’s obvious you’re a troll.

@ColterZ
No we aren’t. Stop accusing Wareta, myself, and every other person trying to improve NATO tanks of nonsense.

NATO equipment must be corrected!
Stop trying to subvert & divide us.