M104 Wolverine - the bridge breacher

I have a feeling you have never played this vehicle

Yes, I don’t even see why the question needs to be asked; this vehicle is necessary.

1 Like

thank you, you are on my side

look at my stats

I’ll always be in favor of adding truly unique vehicles (I can’t wait for airliners in aerial battles).

Spoiler


image

1 Like

thats like saying the Ozleot don’t have a gun, or that the Adats m113 doesn’t have a gun, or literally any tank that has no “gun” at least according to your standards of a gun, in simple words the wolverine would be more useless than the FCM 36

the EIGHT missiles and 1 autocannon won’t prove it to you that it dosent have a gun?

i meant the TADS ans the LAUNCHER (without missiles)

I cant tell if your trying to ragebait, or become the new TIGER_TANK_1

hence it being a multi vehicle SAM?

what TIGER_TANK_1. it isint useless if you mean the tech tree tiger

secondly the TADS on its OWN

oh dear sweet child, doesn’t know about the Infamous TIGER_TANK_1

How dare you insult the greatest tank of all time ?

1 Like

I would like you to know the fcm 36 is a very useful tank

Do not disrespect the cone

2 Likes

TADS is only part of the multi vehicle SAM’s, hence why all multi vehicle SAM’s have them

yes sir, I’m sorry sir, wont happen again sir,

also people of this topic that want to see the on topic discussion skip to 104, if you read this

I think we can all agree it is within his rights to have a bridge layer.
I too feel the urge to lay bridges on reserve tanks.

Im not gonna do that

whatd he do mate?

seriously idk

Youre looking in the wrong place

1 Like