Lvkv 9040C

Why does the Lvkv has a lower spawn cost than the Strf CV9040C and has the same armor, BR and has 2 extra crew and a radar. Why is this not differentiated? Also I did not see a post on this already but I’m sure there is one. Please post a link if so. Please feel free to leave thoughts in replys.

1 Like

Because the lvkv is a spaa. spaa have the lowest spawn cost of all the types of vehicles.

3 Likes

I mean to say is that an SPAA should not be so similar to a light tank. The Lvkv is a light tank in all but designation and the radar.

3 Likes

I mean, that is what it is. The swedes took the 9040 platform, changed the gun housing, give it a radar, then named it a spaa.

Yes, most of the time, the Lvkv9040 is used as an IFV. It is not excellent for air defense, but it is definitely better than the Strv9040c. The Strv9040 has weaker survivability and only has more ammunition penetrating deeper than the Lvkv9040. Moreover, the gun barrel elevation angle is not as large as the former, so we still don’t understand why it is in the same BR as the air defense model

1 Like

Also 5 crew helps a lot. 9/10 i kill 9040C’s with my first shot, but the lvkv’s are a lot less common unless we are on flat ground in which i normally kill them instantly.

The ammunition quantity of strv9040c is much lower than its derivative models, and this modification seems to have been made after the capture of cv 90 by the Russian military, or it may have been directly filled in with encyclopedia data (it seems that gaijin is not serious about Sweden’s IFV)

I believe that Lvkv9040 will come to an end in its future internal structure refinement, unless Gaijin accelerates its loading or removes its ready to fire ammunition (the latter is almost impossible)

1 Like

Well, Lvkv 9040C can be nerfed and made a light tank, but it has to receive slpprj m/01 as compensation.

1 Like

It technically has a major weakspot most players dont event shoot. Anytime i see them i just load HE or heat and shoot the radar OP killing it.

I made a bug report for the slpprj m/01 for all CV9040s above 10.0 and it got acknowledged but gaijin wont implement it unfortunately. The CV 90s are lacking alot of stuff, they can start by doing a total rehaul of the vehicle models.

3 Likes

I speculate that modifications may be made during the BR adjustment in July, or it may be necessary to wait until the vehicle’s interior structure is refined to cv90. Currently, the internal details of the cv90 series are almost entirely composed of air

1 Like

Even if they did add it, I wouldn’t use it. Paying 110 sl per shot when you shoot 300/min is an easy way to bankrupt yourself.