Lower T25's br or bring STAB back

I see, well change it to the first prototype and add the stabilizer move it to 6.3

Gaijin has decided to keep it as T25 pilot number 2.

Besides, if it had a stabilizer it would very likely go higher than 6.3.

1 Like

Vehicle is staying where it is then I guess

It is arleady at 6.3

Then it should be moved to 6.0

1 Like

I just wish the T25 had a decent transmission at least.

But until Gaijin actually decides to give it some love and remodel the tank (to actually 100% match the number 2 pilot and such) that seems like it just won’t happen, and the T25 will remain with a transmission that gives it worse acceleration than the M26 even if this transmission was noted to give the T23 and T26 superior mobility compared to their counterparts.

Because of this the T25 sits in a weird position. It doesn’t feel nearly good enough to be at 6.3, but it going to 6.0 would also undermine stuff like the M4/T26. At the same time there’s already a bug report on how the mantlet on the T25 is too thick, so maybe it will be 6.0 when that nerf happens.

I just noticed that in update “Air Superiority”, Gaijin has added a ready rack to the T25… of 2 entire rounds.

The normal reload is still the same 7.5 to 9.7 seconds it was previously, but now once you run out of ready rounds it will increase by 1.33 times, so 10 to 13 seconds.

Way to nerf a vehicle even further.

1 Like

What the hell do they have against that vehicle?

Update “Alpha Strike” brings yet another nerf to the T25, and no BR changes.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, more nerfs 😁

What’s up with that anyway? Why do some US tanks have 24° and others 21° traverse speed? 🤔

I’ve noticed that secondary sources state 24°/s (Hunnicutt, for example).

But actual primary sources state 21°/s. The specific one likely used for this bug report is “TM 9-374 90-MM GUN M3 MOUNTED IN COMBAT VEHICLES”, which has this in page 12:

T99 is the one used on the T25, T8 (M4) is used on the M36 and Super Hellcat.
At the very bottom, it says that the fastest that these gun mounts can complete a 360° rotation is 17 seconds. That means 21°/s.

It could maybe be that these times are from standstill where the turret has to accelerate, but I don’t know.

1 Like

Of course, this is not a German vehicle.

4xjuyu