LockOn — early-alpha Android app for tracking War Thunder PC battle results

Hi everyone!

I’m developing LockOn , an early-alpha Android companion app for War Thunder PC.

LockOn keeps a local history of your own battle results on your Android phone: vehicle, branch, outcome, duration, RP/SL when available, and research-progress estimates based on recent battles.

It connects only to War Thunder’s local, read-only localhost:8111 service over your home Wi-Fi. It does not modify the game client, access game memory, automate gameplay, add an overlay, or display enemy/map data.

The app is still early alpha, so connection issues, missing data, and bugs are possible. I’m looking for feedback from War Thunder PC players who use Android: what information would actually be useful to keep after a battle, and what should be improved?

I’m also opening a small closed Google Play test. If you would like to participate, please reply here or send me a forum message.

LockOn is an independent, unofficial project and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Gaijin Entertainment.

4 Likes