LOAL-capable munitions should be modelled as basic FNF instead of SAL

Brimstone should have FnF if the radar is too much at least making it IR as placeholder but for Brimstone should be able to switch to laser anytime but overall, yeah it should have FnF

7 Likes

The tornado is a flying bath tub, FnF is almost mandatory when you’ll have S1 camping airspawn with impunity, or any fox 3 plane that will close the distance.

1 Like

Absolutely should be recieving IR guidance or tv guidance, if theyre not fire and forget then its useless compared to the gr1 consdering its a lower br and gets the same amount of pgms, why on earth would i use a laser guided munition than fire and forget lol

2 Likes

Just got out a game with the GR.1. Hit the enemy flank with gr.1 equipped with PGM, and Pantsir are not paying attention. Launch all my Pgm’s and pantsir systematically begins to shoot all my PGM’s out the sky. Brimestone needs IR / FnF or GR4 is dead on arrival.

2 Likes

DEV SECTION POST!

1 Like

Yes +1. FnF IR seeker for Brimstones should of been a no brainer for the Dev’s in the first place. Belittling them and British players to Laser guidance on such an airframe at Pantsir S1 tier is just absolutely taking the pi** mate.

1 Like