Lets talk about the state of Germany

Gaijin nailed it that they wouldn’t give it to Germany in this patch, even Spike for PUMA.

1 Like

They said the opposite and that the swiss hunter was a one off.

I dont remember that, when did they say that?

Smin said it a while back. I don’t remember when exactly. He didn’t deny a Swiss subtree, just that it wasn’t planned at the time. He made it clear that the Swiss hunter didn’t imply a subtree however.

Hmm, I would take that with a grain of salt, Gaijin is known to go back on promises and statements

With how they’ve treated the german tree over the last few years, this may be one of the few things I’ll take their word on.

1 Like

4 Likes

I will say that regardless of this, I would still like a Swiss subtree. I want the Swiss f18.

6 Likes

I agree, Germany doesn’t have anything between the F-4F ICE / Mig29 and the Eurofighter. I also love the F-5E and would love to have it in the German tree.

5 Likes

Agreed

Britain is already getting an improved armor T-90 at lower BR than Russian T-90.

3 Likes

@Smin1080p In regards to the statements made in the KF-41 devblog, if there are so many vehicles left to add to Germany, why aren’t they being added?
Why are we getting drip fed 2 vehicles an update, and pretty substandard ones at that?
Italy gets its 2nd Spike capable IFV this patch alongside an entire subtree, the US and Russia both get ludicrous missiles and airframes, Israel and the US get new SAMs, and Germany gets a past-sell-by date tank that should’ve come to game a year and a half ago and a Heli nobody will use. The German TT doesnt get a tank it develops, builds, and sells, it gets denied Spikes on the Puma, no R-73 on the MiG-29 either.
It seems like the devs have a poorly hidden disdain for the German TT at this point, and I think others will agree with me when I say if there are so many tanks to add, why are they not being added?

25 Likes

3 Likes

Amen

1 Like

which none of British main ask for they just need light tank

3 Likes

We are introducing new vehicles for every nation every major update. Unfortunately they cannot all come at once and the PSO was the primary focus for Germany this major giving them a supporting MBT. Something that a lot of people wanted to see.

Other vehicles will be introduced for Germany in future major updates. Italy was far more in need of a subtree than Germany currently and vehicles such as the KF-41 (serial production) are unique to them. We had made it clear already this year that Hungary was unders consideration and that Italy had a subtree under consideration. So when both of these things occur, naturally they are going to be the primary focus of a major update. Hence why Italy has received so much this major. The developers are aware of people’s wishes for future German vehicles and they are within our future plans.

4 Likes

We are introducing new vehicles for every nation every major update. Unfortunately they cannot all come at once and the PSO was the primary focus for Germany this major giving them a supporting MBT. Something that a lot of people wanted to see.

People wanted to see the armor add on it could have received which would make it equal to the STRV 122s that are currently making the Leopard 2s pointless to play. They don’t care about some pointless add on side armor that the devblog itself said was useless (nice one gaijin) or a new machine gun on top of the tank. They CERTAINLY didn’t want the bulldozer.

17 Likes

you’re right at very least as modification

First of all, why didnt the PSO arrive far earlier? Its been said many times before but it has been nearly 3 years since the 2A6 was added, and only just now is the side grade of the 2A5 being added.

Yeah this brings zero confidence to me, because that can be anytime, and Gaijins timelines on the German tech tree are rather long, anywhere from the next patch to another 3 years in the future.

I cant wait for those to come far too late and in an unusable state as well, because it seems like Gaijin doesnt do much research into what they put into game.

11 Likes

Let’s see, Leopard 2A5/6 missing armour plates and value’s. The Leopard’s feel sluggish and not as torquey as they should

Puma… Yeaaaa… Let’s not talk about that and it’s immensely dispicable state… Over a year since it’s introduction NOTHING got fixed…

MUSS, it’s main selling point is still not 360 degrees passive soft-kill APS which shines IR-waves too quick for NVD to pick up, Armour is still shit and nowhere even close to where it should be

Oh, right… then there’s AHEAD which they “fixed”… yea, the OTT fixed literally nothing with that…

10 Likes