Lets talk about the state of Germany

does this mean the gepard (1a2) might get modern ammo as well?? (APFSDS for self defence and F/APDS for anti-air use)? even if it were pushed up in br, bc the roland and roland-but-on-a-truck do not look amazing rn, I’d take it.

I don’t think they are implementing the actual shrapnel yet, it’s just a really weak HE-VT as far as I can tell.

Will someone volunteer to shoot someone stationary with it in a custom game and then watch the slowed down replay to proove it?

I don’t think so, there have been discussions about this in the past but the Gepard doesn’t have the coil induction programming in its muzzle to actually fire AHEAD rounds, but since this is proof that they can make AHEAD work we might see the Skyranger 30 or 35 :)

Yeah I was thinking about this, if anyone has the dev server installed they should try and see if there is actually shrapnel, but my guess is that it’s the HE filler that is doing the damage.

Why would aim9l boost the f4f straight to 11.3 when it’s still completely inferior to something like the viggen d or 23ml? I could see 11.0. Hell, since its still 11.0 in sim, it could use them.

1 Like

clearly f4f with aim9l is op ? lol
it’s not like its a truck with jet engines anyways

In a downtier it would be the worst thing you could hope to go against

Its 12.7 the same as the tornado f.3 with aim 9m and akm 120b

yea, it would be a stretch to have gaijin give it AHEAD, but seriously where is our (even) high(er) velocity ammo that the 1a2 upgrade SPECIFICALLY allowed it to use (I believe new velocity sensors at the muzzle are related to this)

It’s basically identical to the Leopard 2PL’s armour in practical terms.

not really irl it just has some metal sheets as armor is not composite lolz

did someone say skyranger 30?

3 Likes

100% agree

1 Like

Yes. I make such themes too.

1 Like

Hanebu project, huh?

1 Like

1 Like

And theme about skyranger 35 too.

skyranger 35 is kinda ok, just because of the damage it can cause but, it has no missiles

??