Lets talk about the state of Germany

Being newer and having D-tech IRL (in-game it looks like he has B-tech ffs)

1 Like

P.S: I laughed by calling “armored” to the 2A7V, not about you (being less armored than a 2A5 but with beak armor addons). I thinked you said this ironically:

Well it is better then main mbt

But worse than the ones we had before

So Italy now gets a better Tiger than Germany. No, I’m not making this up.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/18i4ohk/never_mind_the_best_leopard_2_germany_doesnt_even/

2 Likes

Ain´t no way. Gaijing is fucking with us and laughing at us right now

1 Like

@Smin1080p , please answer us: how the last leopard in use of bundeswehr may be worse than strv with mexas-h?

6 Likes

@Smin1080p and why is the Italian Tiger a straight pay-to-win upgrade on the German one?

1 Like

WHYYYYYYYYY!!! GAIJIN!!!
gaijin begins to challenge players’ patience again???

2 Likes

I would say that one reason probably was to be able visually differenciate Tigers… the other reason is more obvious I guess.

The cammo are different so no, looking different is not the primary thing gaijin thinked

We only waited 3 years to have a Leopard 2(german tank) that’s on par with the swedish ones and now we got it and it somehow has less protection than the first strv 122 which is from the 90s, what a joke honesty. Why would any army in the world after 30 years of armor development mass produce a tank that has worse armor than their own prototype 30 years ago.

7 Likes

so @Smin1080p (sorry to tag you) care to ask gaijin why did they nerfed 2a7v armor in the last dev server and why is it still in the nerfed state in live server ?? or at least ask them when will the armor will be fixed, cause i wont play and wont buy anything unless 2a7v armor is fixed

6 Likes

Ohh look Nato MBTs continue to suffer… I wonder why people are so annoyed…

2 Likes

Gaijin forum moderators: Why are people upset? You have told us these changes are ok

Gaijin Issues site moderators: We… We don’t know im going to pass this question as a suggestion

Gaijin neutral moderators: But why they…

Gaijin Issues site moderators:Mark the question as duplicated

Gaijin Forum Users: WTF is this Gaijin???

Gaijin neutral moderators: We are waiting like you. We passed some issues to the DEV´s and…

Gaijin Issues site moderators:
sweats

Gaijin Developers:
2Nrh (1)

P.S: This is a meme of how it looks by this side. Yeah yeah we know the developer´s are working hard

8 Likes

Why am I not disappointed by what Gaijin has now packed into the German and Swedish TT, which they call the Leopard 2A7V and which is not even close to it, but rather positively surprised?
The Strv 122B+ is also laughable, more then the German Modell.
The best moment when I was lying under the table laughing, DM12A1 with 2A7V. An ammunition that this tank has never seen in reality and will never see!

Because I expected something worse.
Sure the vehicle looks like a Leopard 2A7V, in practice they now give us a Leopard 2 PSO TVM without the big gun on the turret and without the blade.

So the best vehicle for Germany remains the Vilkas with the spikes.

When you no longer expect anything from someone, you can no longer be disappointed.
To the people who have invested a lot of hard work, effort and life time to make something better, a big thank you!
Unfortunately, we won’t be changing that here, as the course in which the game is developing was unfortunately set years ago.

6 Likes

Heh Gaijin don’t want want people doing the hard but look at what they did they literally ask for it
What a disappointment okay now Gaijin you made your game nothing more than playable Russian propaganda BS for real now
What a garbage but yeah don’t expect anything from liars anyway
People doing hard work gather info because Gaijin are incompetent to do so and this? This is what we got?
Gaijin are just bunch of liars

2 Likes

Germany say

Gaijin understand
46b607063b6d23c0333ec579e9f7563d

4 Likes

Good to know that you can kill both gunner and driver with stock heat now lmao
how much should we nerf everything that isn’t nato ?
Yes

1 Like

Currently Vilkas has only 2 Spike-LR and 200 rounds of 30 mm

Screenshot (51)