Leopards w/ spall liners are way too op

As i said yes, they do need some rework, they shouldn’t act like that in any case, which lead to the main problem that every spall liner vehicle does have excluding CR2.

Where have I stated such?
I have yet only stated that you dont own 2A7V and that STRV122s have better armour than it.
You fail to do better in a tank you claim is op and then proceed to run away from that and are putting on a shitshow mentioning tanks that dont even relate to that.
I have yet to call a tank op in this discussion.

İ agree on that part, spall liners should not be punishing people like that.

It was lacking Dorchester armour and took multiple hits to destroy (looks like it was immobilised by an anti-tank mine and then hit with a Kornet ATGM.) and the crew survived. Meanwhile T-72s have been blown to absolute peices, with none of the crew surviving, even from light hits from older weapons systems. I beleive I saw one article that interviewed a Ukrainian Tank operator and he called the Soviet era tanks “Death Traps” compared to the Western tanks being used.

The fact that the Russian military had to start deploying T-54s because they have run out of “modern” tanks, does some what prove that the Soviet tanks are hopelessly outdated and they are running out.

2 Likes

Not T-54s. T-55s AFAIK (well, actually not much difference, but anyway). And not as tank units, but as additional artillery. So no, they arent run out of modern tanks.

And T-72s have survived multiple hits with their crewes pretty much being alive(just as T-64s and T-80s).

2 Likes

Bro picked the one pic where the tank was destroyed xD

1 Like

Didn’t know a thread about Leopard 2s w/spall liners will be people’s pick of choice for arguing how vehicles are used and perform(ed) in a certain conflict.

Well… I guess that’s my expectations shattered.

1 Like

One? huh

Judging by how long it took you to send that, I’m gonna assume you had to do quite a bit of digging to find it.

yeah very off topic right now

Maybe. This photo have zero info about that. Yep, we see a T-72 with turret off. But thats all. Tank could be hit, crew bailed out and it was destroyed afterwards. Or it actually could be ammo cook off and crew is dead. Or it tank could caught fire, crew bailed out and it blew up from fire.

1 Like

1 Like

Talking about survived hits

1 Like

Bro, thats outdated. You realize a Sherman NLAW Missile, hell, it could survive a direct hit by a nuke (only Russian ones tho).

Thats PURE Russian propaganda!

1 Like

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/935989994735169546/970043299572351046/jessie-1.gif?ex=65d10839&is=65be9339&hm=bed92bc30a7503205850997859b2135f2a4a49d06ff7268d410288bd072aea12&

2 Likes

They cant hear you from listening to erika and dancing around a bonfire holding STG44s

Mytho-GR1 be like ‘‘That’s Russian propaganda deep fake not real’’
Trying to deny the truth cuz it hurts his patriot feelings LOL
Tbh this dude sound like the average American not knowing what they are actually talking about and just belives everything they hear on CNN BBC MSN ETC cuz he’s unable to think for himself
it’s kinda sad when you actually think about

3 Likes

Whos gonna tell him that the “Rusbot” lives in US, the very HEART of anti-Russian propaganda. I’m just not a a dumbass who believes every single thing they hear.

2 Likes

Who asked?

Clearly you since you chose to come here and comment

1 Like