Leopards w/ spall liners are way too op

you know the only reason you see russian tanks exploding everywhere is because they are used in almost every conflict while this is the first real battle leopard 2 is fighting (in minimal numbers) get 2000 leopards on frontline and lets see how many of them survives.
Your opinion is too much biased on german veichles, in reality they explode like every other thing

maybe this is to balance the game? lets make all the anti era stuff in game and adjust the armor value to a realistic number sure, but i want to all my russian lineup 3x respawn for each tank (no backup) to simulate the numerical advantage of these “cheap russian things”

Yeah, but if i’m a tanker but I have i choice between sit in Leopard2 or T-90M T-72B3 I’ll choose Leopard2 any days not because of bias it because higher survival chance even after got shot compared to those T-XX

Trust me you don’t that it not going well for Russian team

sure but at that point we need to br based on add invention year as well. And russian equipment gonna fall behind even further. Oh yeah of course we need the right ammo for the years as well and not restricted to “balance”. So many nations are restricted in the ammunition they are using because russians only had worse available

Oh and lets change the maps as well to nato defensive spawn and russian needing to attack. Russian gonna fall like flies

5 Likes

The irony of your post is 2A7V has more armor, better gun, identical ammo det chance as all T-series tanks.

@MythicPi
Dude, Soviets just now got a Strv 122B equivalent tank with T-90M.

Still underperform lack of DM73 anti ERA tip still missing for the rounds missing D tech package
armor still in unfinish state yep it underperforms compared to real life counterpart.

1 Like

New ammo isn’t necessary. DM53 is already the best round in War Thunder.
It’s realistic and balanced.

Armor should be accurate of course and it’s still the 2nd most armored tank in War Thunder.
T-90M & Strv 122 are tied for first.

still lacking Anti ERA tip = underperform

1 Like

DM53 is missing around 70mm pen and the Anti ERA Tip also Gaijin is using the wrong Formula for Modern Ammo

1 Like

same with L27

So DM53 should have 822mm of pen at 100 meters instead of 752?

I agree, Leopards need a huge Nerf across the board or at least increase their BR exponentially.

Can’t win a single match with Russia above 10.3
Russia

However with Germany…
Germany

I still don’t unlock the newer leopards but if i have 60% with these ones i can only assume my %WR will just be as high (or more) with those as well.
I don’t believe is “skill issue”.

1 Like

imagine you post a picture of that and having just like 10% of the games in the ru tanks
After the patch where germany got the long end of the stick lmao

Before that it was 60 to 70% w/r for russia but there it suddenly was it a skill issue for non ru tankers…
Interesting lmao

Its suddenly not that easy if you have to aim for weakspots huh ? :D

3 Likes

Careful too much cope can lead to an embolism.

Funny how you say that when these are your stats on them…
Hypocrite

1 Like

Balanced? Yes. Realistic? Not really. Still missing incindiary filler and anti ERA properties.

shows that i play more germany then russia ? yes xD
i dislike russian tanks you should easily see it on the amount of games i have in ru ones in general
Just enough to reach max rank in both lul

Anyway checking your profile with your E I G H T E E N Games in the t80bvm states everything xD
barely got it and complaining already xD
great well done

stop using bmp2m so much and try playing mbt’s for more then just 18 games lul

Bye

5 Likes

That big skills issue because Gaijin handheld Russian mains for too long and when they have to aim weak spot, they don’t know what to do and it might Suprise you that 2A7V in the game are way underperform than it should be armor are still weaker than 122 while being heavier.

3 Likes

I’m curious, has there been a primary source document provided for this claim?

I’d like to see it if there has been.

we have got secondary sources, that got accepted for many other details that say the the armor chassis has the same defense as the arrowhead turret, thats was the goal of the upgrade to bring them to the same lvl

D tech is named as well

5 Likes

Thanks mate, will read through it.