Leopards w/ spall liners are way too op

shows that i play more germany then russia ? yes xD
i dislike russian tanks you should easily see it on the amount of games i have in ru ones in general
Just enough to reach max rank in both lul

Anyway checking your profile with your E I G H T E E N Games in the t80bvm states everything xD
barely got it and complaining already xD
great well done

stop using bmp2m so much and try playing mbt’s for more then just 18 games lul

Bye

5 Likes

That big skills issue because Gaijin handheld Russian mains for too long and when they have to aim weak spot, they don’t know what to do and it might Suprise you that 2A7V in the game are way underperform than it should be armor are still weaker than 122 while being heavier.

3 Likes

I’m curious, has there been a primary source document provided for this claim?

I’d like to see it if there has been.

we have got secondary sources, that got accepted for many other details that say the the armor chassis has the same defense as the arrowhead turret, thats was the goal of the upgrade to bring them to the same lvl

D tech is named as well

5 Likes

Thanks mate, will read through it.

And? didn’t deny the truth that western tanks mostly underperfrom in the game and Russian are overperfrom seriously get ass kick hard by underperforming tanks in overperform tank Russian main should have some shame

I AM just saying that Russia did not dominate most of the time like most of NATO mains think it did

again nato nato nato, of course “nato” gonna dominate longer then ussr, your so called “nato” is a gathering of multiple nations. Pretty much every nation of war thunder is part of nato besides ussr and china, sweden might just as well be part of nato as well.
Comparing it to “nato” is a pathetic excuse

1 Like

And most of the time NATO was dominating it was Germany so I can also say Germany was dominating for most of the time

Funniest thing is Leopard 2A5 with DM53 caused T-80BVM to be added.

and again the excuses with nato, and isnt true either, when germany was “dominating” their was always relatively quick fixes like reload debuffs etc, in the mean time the bvm went rampage for a long time without change

3 Likes

We had kpz/mbt dominating in it’s time then we had Leo 2a5 dominating after that 2a6
USSR at this time was only dominating with t80bvm and now we are back to Germany dominating with Sweden using Leo 2a7v and Strv 122b+ so ye it really is Russia that is handhold not Germany from lowest br with under tiered stuff like jagtiger tiger’s etc

Just cause people are good with Leclerc & BVM doesn’t mean they are monsters.
BVM was always 2A5 equivalent. Closer to 2A5 than Strv 122.
T-90M is Strv 122A equivalent in armor protection & ammunition now.

They will cope anyway Russia was never the handhold nation as much as Germany was and it’s tanks we’re never that good like German in the game

and it underperform

Unfinish underperform weaker than it supposed to how the Russian with T-90M can’t deal with it? They still need to aim weak spot of T90M the different now is Russian mains also need to aim weak spot as well so so the problem anyway? sure other western tanks still need buff but not Russia that for sure

1 Like

might that have sth to do with germany being a leading nation in tank development? and russians developing cheap tanks either way. On the other hand thats why USSR and US are dominating air, because those are " the leading" nations for air

1 Like

Germany did have a rough patch of only having 2A6 & 2A5 for a long time.
Having armored tank like 2A7V is nice. Glad it came with T-90M though otherwise it would be OP against the weaker armored other Soviet tanks that can’t have their reloads changed like Abrams can.

@ARK_BOI
DM53 is the best performing ammo in the game that easily pens all 11.3s in the game when fired out of L/55.
2A7V is also slightly superior to T-90M.
And I continually say that 2A7V along with all vehicles should be as accurate as possible.

3bm60 also underperform t90m is also lacking alot of stuff that were reported with having acknowledged bug that spall liners do not work right now so if you have problems killing it skill issue

like? the version in game didnt get the increased backwards acceleration, thats a newer variant of the T-90M. APS system was another as well