Leopard 2A7V discussion & bugs

It doesn’t.
For PSO I’m not sure though

1 Like

PSO will get it maybe…… my issue has acknowledged https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/fbPy4zwBMBMz

5 Likes

fowarded as a suggestion

Wont happen, we will get a new Puma with spikes, because our Puma which we have is the base model like when first ordered which didnt had Spikes too

The german archives have the Leopard 2 manuals up to the 2A5. Sadly they’re not digitized yet.

Oh boy

2 Likes

Oh nah. Give me 100 Euro becouse i promise u we get a worse Strv tmr

2 Likes

Update tomorrow. Watch the 2A7V not be fixed in any capacity.

9 Likes

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/r35mfe8Yk50J
The new acceleration report is unfortunately still uncommented. I don’t expect it will be implemented on release :(

2 Likes

Status now:

3 Likes

Did we get all armor reports aknowledged?

The most important ones got forwarded, yea.

Internal armour via Smin, UFP armour as an actual bug tho, so it has the best chances of being fixed (maybe).

Question is whether the beak add-on armour will be buffed…

3 Likes

Internal armour would mean a beak module buff because that’s how gaijin does it. I think we’ll get an Strv 122 hull at best.

2 Likes

Its wrong but i would find it at least acceptable if they at least had the same capabilities…

The Strv 122 B+ also had upgraded internal armor apparently.
So both should be better than they currently are and of course at least equal.

How did you see the status of that?

Well… it didn’t have upgraded internals IRL and I have no clue where gaijin got that from. The only changes were the add-on being partly replaced by AMAP-B, which is already “implemented” because the normal Strv 122s got nerfed )))) Nevermind, the 122B Evolution got nerfed as well.
I guess we’ll have to wait and see what they changed.

Hello guys, quiet reader over here from germany.

I am VERY dissapointed that all the things you guys gathered (you guys are gods speed) & reported are NOT fixed and lets be honest, if they plan to ship the update as is tomorrow, WHEN are they going to fix it?

We we’re basically lied into our face about “yes we noticed these reports and are still looking into them”.

7 Likes

Never.

If it isn’t fixed by the time update is rolled out, it will sit in a limbo for ~6 years, get one small fix, then another 3 years for another small fix (Puma is a prime example).

4 Likes

KF-41 and Spike missiles are another good example, manufacteurs statment and 2 secondary sources about LR-2 pen compared to spike-MR and still got denied.